Owl in elevado in front of KFC

pucca

Mar 30, 2010
Guys this is a serious matter.. animals who are suppoused to be in left alone in the wild.. are beign captured and sold.... so the places in front of el nacional in santiago.. i said KFC cos i was crossing KFC to el nacional and saw the bird tied up to a trash can no one close .... not even the windshield cleaners..

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Guys this is a serious matter.. animals who are suppoused to be in left alone in the wild.. are beign captured and sold.... so the places in front of el nacional in santiago.. i said KFC cos i was crossing KFC to el nacional and saw the bird tied up to a trash can no one close .... not even the windshield cleaners..

Well there is not a lot we can do from the net, why don't you go and talk to the guys see exactly what is going on with it, for sale or just a mascot? One thing for sure, by saving one you only make life hell for the next in line. You can't stop stuff like this in poor countries, we are top of the food chain, we have earned the right to do what is needed to survive, although sometimes morally it stinks.

victorvt.2011

May 31, 2011
I think You need to buy the traps which are specially for the owls and the Lechuza because in the dark they can make effect to any one

Sep 19, 2005

SUPPOSED to be left alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

i wonder what you have to say about the people killing people all over the world???

probably nothing......

did you cry when the whale died on Whale Wars

bbad bad bob

vikas_om5

Jun 4, 2011
Owl can not fly in the day night because the eyes of the owl do not work in the light his eyes can only be work in the night to fly

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
There used to be kids selling owls on the Monument in Santiago.

OwlSalesboyatMonument.jpg

I never saw that before.

What a shame!

Sep 19, 2005
Owl can not fly in the day night because the eyes of the owl do not work in the light his eyes can only be work in the night to fly
absolutely wrong.....period

in the end dominicans, especially the poorer, will try to market anything they can to make a buck, wethers its puppies on the street, owls caught illegally or otherwise, anything they can get their hands on . if there was a law about endangered species int he DR, i wonder if if even 25% of the police know about it!!

bob

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
I was over there and I didnt see no owl attached to no trash can. There are only 2 trash cans on the KFC side of the intersection and I aint see no owl. All I saw were a bunch of pigeons.

Sep 19, 2005
I was over there and I didnt see no owl attached to no trash can. There are only 2 trash cans on the KFC side of the intersection and I aint see no owl. All I saw were a bunch of pigeons.
guess it sold or it died!!!!

maybe he had a sale!!!!! and someone bought the owl at a discount!!!

everybody is happy!!! ( well except for the animal lovers)

in truth imagine the possible sweet life the owl may have!!

hand fed at home in climate controled house!!! wont have to avoid electrical wires and hunters, and other prey animals or cars..or lightning....the owl is living large!!!!!!!!!!!

bbad bad bob

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
There's a cat that lives in the Stage Coach at Kukara Maukara (sp?) Resturante.

Quick, someone grab some tuna fish and lets go check it out....

pucca

Mar 30, 2010
it was days ago and these kids know its illegal to have any bird of this kind as a pet.. they might have moved to el monumento which was the last place they saw him