Pakistani Food in Santo Domingo

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I would love to go there but SD is like 2 hours plus and 1600 pesos worth gasoline away and to top it all off, on Thursdays??? Yikexxxx.
AZB

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
New Menu for Thursday night 15th Nov - Pakistani Noche at MiTaverna

Chivo - Chivo Guisado
Biryani – Arroz Pakistani con Pollo
Sheek Kebabs - Kebab Pakistani grilled
Haleem - Lenteja y Pollo
Mixed Veg Dish - Traditional Vegetales Mixto (Vegetarian)
Aloo Bhujia - Papa Mixto con salsa (Vegetarian)
Roti - Pan Pakistani
Yogurt - Yogur
Rasmali - Boleta de Leche
Pakistani Traditional Tea
Entertainment: Belly Dancing / Traditional Music and Videos from Pakistan and surrounding area.

Remember to call for reservations at 809-803-2544 as timings are filing up fast this week... 10% discount by mentioning that you are a DR1 member.....

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi All

Reservations for Noche Pakistani are going fast. We are sold out till 8.30 pm so please call if you are planning to join us - Thanks

Oscar - 809-803-2544

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi All

Tonight is the nite for great Pakistani food / music and belly dancing. Look forward to hearing from you for reservations and meeting many of you for the first time - Thanks DR1 and your members for assisting me in making this a success - Regards Oscar 809-803-2544

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
We were there, and we loved it!

picture.JPG

The yummy food.
standard.jpg

Close-up of the yummy food.
standard.jpg

The entertainment.
(Photos from juanita).​

Their next Pakistani night is in two week's time. Thanks to Oscar and co. for putting on such a great evening and for being such gracious hosts.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Ok, I confess, that plate was mine and the worst is, I went back for another half plate full… was I ever rolling after that! The food was amazingly good so was not all my fault.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Congratulations Oscar, I heard good reports. I'll have to swing by for the next one, providing you have the belly dancers again ;)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Malas......

Darn you......Chiri and Juanita!!......Having all the fun.

I WILL visit Oscar's place in one of my trips to the DR!!.

The food looks YUMMY!.

NOW, I am hungry....."Thanks" girls......

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi Everyone
First, Thank you to Robert and Thomas from DR1. They have accomodated my promotions via the website in the past weeks and assisted me greatly in promoting the Pakistani nights. I am looking forward to working with them and placing ads via DR1 for Pakistani night and other promos that we will start at MiTaverna. Robert - just for you the belly dancing will be done everytime you join us !!!! (It would be there anyways, but damn that sounded good) - It was a pleasure to meet everyone last night and I look forward to seeing the rest on the 29th Nov - take care and glad to receive comments and suggestions via PM on how I can make the evening better - I think Thomas from DR1had a good time watching the belly dancers!!!! Regards Oscar

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Quien?.....

Paulinehh?.....Never heard of her.

Chiri, "food model"......Ay papa'!.

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi All - yes - its that time again, Nov 29th Thursday starting at 7 pm - Pakistani food nite at MiTaverna. PM me for reservations as seats go fast - C U there - Oscar

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi Everyone

Just a quick reminder that tonight is Pakistani Buffet Night at MiTaverna. Hope everyone can make it -

Thanks

Oscar

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hola Miguel

Drop me a PM and I can give you the info or you can give me a call at 809-803-2544 for more info. Thanks and yes we do -

Oscar

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Esta bien.....

Hola Miguel

Drop me a PM and I can give you the info or you can give me a call at 809-803-2544 for more info. Thanks and yes we do -

Oscar
Great.....I guess SOME of my buddies here will be having Pakistani food when I go back to the DR....I will send you a PM.