Pan Am ontime Performance

mark porter

Jun 14, 2002
Hey GRS/PORFINIO/ I was checking the Orlando/Sanford web site and saw that both Pan Am's Aguadilla flight as well as as Pan Am's San Juan Flight were very late in arriving. Aguadilla flight was to arrive at 6PM and arrived at 11+PM and the San Juan Flight arrived at 10:10PM and was to arrive at 8:45PM. When I called Pan Am to find out why they said they were not releasing that info anyone like to find out why I'm curious. Mark

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Nobody Cares, Mark

Maybe you can PM people vs. post it here since it has no relevance anymore to the DR and no one in their right mind is contemplating PanAm as a carrier.

Apr 26, 2002
In fairness, Mark is responding to previous posts asking him to be more impartial and neutral in posting about Pan Am.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
I Understand Your Point But...

Porfio_Rubirosa said:
In fairness, Mark is responding to previous posts asking him to be more impartial and neutral in posting about Pan Am.

Performance of flights from Orlando to PR are not really DR related ( I agree yes you can fly to the DR from San Juan) and there is so much valueless airline stuff here and Spam etc., that reports on failed performance to PR are irelevant.

AA's flights in and out of Dallas were a mess on the 12th, if you need to know that the AA site would inform you.

If tourists and regualr visitors want value from the Airline section it should have DR related valueable info and not all this static.