Passport photo in Bavaro/El Cortecito

InsanelyOne

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Tried searching but the newest thread is 4 years old so I figure I'd ask again. Anyone know where to get a passport photo in the Bavaro/El Cortecito area? I'm heading off to the consulate at Palma Real and need some pics of my handsome mug :p

RGM

Jun 5, 2010
Their is a place in Plaza B?varo right across from Steve's bar

Tried searching but the newest thread is 4 years old so I figure I'd ask again. Anyone know where to get a passport photo in the Bavaro/El Cortecito area? I'm heading off to the consulate at Palma Real and need some pics of my handsome mug :p

Their is a place across from Steve's bar in Plaza B?varo they take photos. 200 pesos if I remember correctly

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
The one he is talking about is in the Bavaro Plaza across from Steves. It is in the middle towards the back.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
There is one in Plaza Genaro to the right of the plaza and to the rear. Believe it is called Digital Veron.

Regards,

PJT

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Plaza Genaro is in Veron, not very close to Bavaro.
in Bavaro the best is the one others described above, at Plaza Bavaro, it faces towards the middle of the PlazaQuadrant.
i used them many many times, no real waiting time, good quality, cheap.
the last time i used them was for my Baby Daughter's Pasport last summer, 180.- pesos for the 4 photos, we waited no longer than 10 minutes and had the photos in hand.

Mike