Paypal in Dominican Republic???

Jerry K

Jan 1, 2002
Chain letter

Something that looks to good to believe usually is. This deal is as old as the hills.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
As an update to the thread:
I have two paypal accounts, one linked to our US account, another I opened with a BHD visa, this last one has a US$500 limit on cash withdrawals but I can still spend money like a drunken sailor with it with no problem whatsoever.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
I use paypal all the time with my Banco Popular credit card in Pesos. I registered with my DR address and my Jet Pack PO Box for receiving purchases.

hi-tec

Jun 15, 2004
More details required.

I could not find any of the websites you people mention, related to companies that provides an street and/or postal address in the USA ( i prefer miami), no matter your real location, AND forward mail to you real location.

also I need to find quick way to REMOTELY get a GOOD credit/debit card from a REPUTABLE USA institution.

Any advise about cost for above services will be appreciated.

norvask

Feb 9, 2006
i have a paypal account

my credit card is from progreso ban one internacional visa and 1 visa from republic bank, and 2 from bhd bank.

i buy in ebay easy, and my address is in puerto plata, is very easy to make an account in paypal.

tengo una cuenta con todas esas targetas y nunca he tenido problemas, si alguien kiere una explicacion en espa?ol de como hacerlas me puede mandar un mensaje privado y les dare mi telefono celular para explicarle mejor.

traduscan porfavor a los ke no saben espa?ol.

ke mi ingles es malisimo:D :D :D

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Is there any update about withdrawal from paypal account opened with dominican debit card to dominican bank account? I mean if i received funds, is there any way to cash it here in DR?

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Paypal.com say the accept credits card from banks of Dominican Republic...

but they dont...

why????

I have a paypal accoount with my Dominican Credit Card, they started to bill me in Dominican pesos but they use a highter rate than the bank when you buy the dollars from the bank, so I just wrote them and told to bill me straight in American Dolars, and everything is fine.

If you have a problem must be problem must be because of the type of credit card that you have.