People in glass houses?

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
I agree with you finally, Joseito

I would have to say no on Lee-Lee as well. Now for Selma Hayek, I would volunteer to stay 33 days in a glass house for just 33 hours with her.;)
dale7(god, she's sexy)

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Lee Lee, Don't be shattered, be flattered

If I was blind and more mentally challenged, anything's possible;)I don't prefer blanquitas anyways, never have. If I was stranded in that glass house I would want you there to shade me from prying eyes when using the toilet;) If you want I can hand your number to random men working at AI resorts that way when you get there you can have a "sac"ful of sankis ;) I can be helpful to those in need. Darn, I need to party with some pretty Dominican women soon, sweet brown sugar, mmmhmmm.
dale7(needing a time machine, will Feb 25th ever get here)

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Dale7,

No offense taken, bro. Besides, I'm the last of the red-hot Latin lovers, but I WILL NOT do it with just anybody, no matter how much they are willing to pay me. I have to like my woman.

-Jose?to
MamIndie's chulo chulo

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
clap clap clap

you have successfully accomplished the ever so building royal comback you've had planned agains poor lee all these weeks.

originally posted by dale: 'If I was blind and more mentally challenged'...
MORE mentally challenged? is there anything you want to tell us dear?

have fun with the sweet brown sugar on feb 25th... .just don't forget your hand awaits you back in the US of A :)

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Lee-Lee, I don't have to plan comebacks

I just saw the opportunity, shot and scored. Usually I am not called crazy but women seem to refer to me as a son of a b...h, among other choice words. My eyes wander too much to stay focused on anyone. No need to worry about the hand part, I can just go to a club or bar and take someone home. I have to remind myself never to get plastered in Canada, who knows what someone might do to me if I passed out. Restraining order in place, no Lee Lee's within 100 miles of my person;)
dale7(if it's not dominican, it's not kosher)

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
Chiri, let me know when they will start and we'll go watch together. hehehe. I gotta see that!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Amber

For a moment I thought you meant we could watch Indie kicking Lee Lee's ass....

OK, once the glass house is up and running we'll make it the highlight of your next visit to the capital. In fact, we could organise a DR1 outing!

Chiri

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
You can't offend me, but you ARE very fresh and ungrateful, young lady. Without prior provocation or invitation, you attacked Jose?to, after he (and I) had been so nice to you. And you can't do THAT; not while I'm around.

I liked you better when you were yourself, Lee-Lee. Remember when? Well, I'm not surprised. But I DO like the tone with which you address me. Keep it up and soon you'll see I'm really a nice person once you learn to worship me.

-Indie

Last edited:

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
hmmm, two women fighting, can't get better than that

Lee-Lee,
If dominican women are as passionate in their fighting as their lovemaking, run for the hills. Prediction: Indie with a knock-out in 39 seconds. Look at the bright side, a free face lift for you, Lee Lee ;)
dale7(Indie wins by a Knock out)

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
Indie said:
You can't offend me, but you ARE very fresh and ungrateful, young lady. Without prior provocation or invitation, you attacked Jose?to, after he (and I) had been so nice to you. And you can't do THAT; not while I'm around.

I liked you better when you were yourself, Lee-Lee. Remember when? Well, I'm not surprised. But I DO like the tone with which you address me. Keep it up and soon you'll see I'm really a nice person once you learn to worship me.

-Indie

N E ways you majesty,

I was not attacking but rather commenting about something he had said or done. The fact that you and J were kind to me on previous occasions is much appreciated, however I don't use favortism nor do I keep scores when I mould my opinions.

I am always myself, I never change :)

Lates.... Lee Lee <<<====== is open for some ass kicking mudwrestling come march 8, Jack Tar in POP :)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Girls fighting, you can't beat that!

"ROBERT...and you banned Leonardo?"
When YOU only get to see 50% of what goes on, it's not easy
for YOU to make an informed decision or opinion.

I really can't help you with the other 50%, you'll have to trust me...

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Lee-Lee...

I was not attacking but rather commenting about something he had said or done.
No, you attacked, and it was unprovoked.
The fact that you and J were kind to me on previous occasions is much appreciated, however I don't use favortism nor do I keep scores when I mould my opinions
WANNA BET???
I am always myself, I never change
Aaaawwwwww...who's the wittle baby twying to be NOW???
Lee Lee <<<====== is open for some ass kicking mudwrestling come march 8, Jack Tar in POP
Lucky for you I'm into lightweight kick-boxing, and not heavyweight mud-wrestling, so you're off "the hook" for now.

Anyway, don't let it happen again.

-Indie

Last edited:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Time to revive this thread because...

...the Glass House is up and running on Calle El Conde.

See you there,

Chiri

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Amber and Chiri reporting from the scene, Saturday 7pm, El Conde

Huge crowds surround the house, it is a pickpockets' heaven. It was very difficult to see over the heads of the crowd so when you go, take a small stepladder!

The glass house is very small. The shower and toilet are on one side and only semi covered, up to about shoulder level. The rest of the living space is tiny, one (?) sofa bed, small kitchen area.

The woman looked tired and stressed as far as we could see, and they'd only been there one day. The guy seemed to be enjoying the attention and was wiggling his hips at the crowd.

All this for 100,000 pesos....

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ GET THE IDEA/???

HB