Places for men entertainment

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
yeah I agree

Youve got a way with words man. Actually I like to go for a quick "massaje especial" on my last day of vacation there right before I leave for the airport. Its a good way to spend the last 300 pesos you have in your pocket.
Larry

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Right answer Larry!

I see you like to "F-F-F"(Fly-Freshly-Fornicated) too!!!! Great to get on the plane(When I had to have to leave this place) with those Endorphines circulating around the brain!
When I lived in Boston,and had a "Real" job,I used to go down to the "Combat Zone" in the afternoon for a quick "BJ" in one of the Video Arcades.The place where I worked held "Stress Reduction Seminars",but they never seemed to work as well as sitting in a booth watching a XXX Video while a cute young thing scrubbed her tonsils with my "Fireman's Hat"!!!!!!!!
I used to see the irony of sitting in a "Post Puffed" staff meeting with my "****"
substitute:"WeeWee"
(I "removed" my "DICK",and "INSERTED" my "WeeWee" to be less disscussing!)
stuck to my underware discussing "STDs"!!!!
Cris Colon
:cool:

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
:bunny: Discussing is right! Wait isn't it disgusting? Chiri?
But I'm so sick of sock puppets and their sankie stories that I'll overlook this ;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have an idea Anna!

You could delete my post on the grounds that it is not "Dominican Related"!"Oh",wait a minute! One of the girls who plied her trade in the Video Arcade was from the DR!(She REALLY WAS!!!) So I guess that it can stay?
Isn't it nice that we are all different and have tolerance for those who's ideas are not exactly the same as ours???
I even used "BJ",instead of "Blow Job","Fornicate" instead of "Phuck",and I will now change "Dick" to WeeWee"to be even less "Disscussing"!Cris Colon:mad: ;) :cool:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Places For Men Entertainment" IS the title of this Thread,is it not?

What do people expect to find here,Bible Study Classes?Now you know why men play golf!I think I'll pull up my pants and go home!;) CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
what I find 'discussing' about this

is that Indie got chastised for using the f-word less than a week ago....

expliqueme!

Chiri

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
use of F word and discussing sex

the F work is a nasty word when used inappropriately and sex is a beautiful thing.

Larry

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
No, it was definitely not you Anna, and although I agree with Larry about sex vs obscenity this does in no way apply to the way Indie used it, in a moment of elation as she celebrated the Miss Universe result. But I'll let her elaborate if she so chooses.

Chiri

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Well if it happened in another forum it shouldn't be discussed here and we are getting away from the topic.

Best to write to the moderator of whatever forum it was in.

Thank you!

crambi

Jun 14, 2003
Note from modertator: sound like spam. Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Blatant Advertising

crambi said:
There is a place in Puerto Plata where you can fin entertainment for men.
with kind regards,
crambi.

All three are sites pumping "investment opportunities" for a north shore hotel. For shame, crambi - do you have a financial interst in thse ventures? If so this is not advice as much as advertising.

And not even close to on topic since the idea was strip joints and brothels and not buying a place for vacationing.