Planning a trip in May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2014
If shes asking you for "help money" already, buddy, your future with her is bleak.

Where's CCCCCC when we need him....

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
And about the money thing. As a weekend visitor, they will ALL ask for money.

He's not posting so ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Jaws2003

Mar 31, 2016
And about the money thing. As a weekend visitor, they will ALL ask for money.

He's not posting so ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
I'm still here. Just had some other threads started.

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I remember that scene. Lol

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk

Good, then try not to overthink or micro-plan your journey. You've met People online and that's good. Contact them after you arrive and if they'd like to you can meet up with them somewhere public (with a back door) and definitely don't sponsor anyone's bus trip from the East Coast, at least not until you've been to Santo Domingo 2 or 3 times and have a feel for the place.

Plan a sightseeing tour of CZ and some of the other interesting destinations on your own after a little research which you can begin here:

http://www.colonialzone-dr.com/

Don't worry, you'll meet plenty of People along your path and some will turn out to be friends. Also, prepare to book another trip as soon as you get back from this one for 3-6 weeks out. It will be the only way to satisfy your newly found addiction. :)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Good, then try not to overthink or micro-plan your journey. You've met People online and that's good. Contact them after you arrive and if they'd like to you can meet up with them somewhere public (with a back door) and definitely don't sponsor anyone's bus trip from the East Coast, at least not until you've been to Santo Domingo 2 or 3 times and have a feel for the place.

Plan a sightseeing tour of CZ and some of the other interesting destinations on your own after a little research which you can begin here:

http://www.colonialzone-dr.com/

Don't worry, you'll meet plenty of People along your path and some will turn out to be friends. Also, prepare to book another trip as soon as you get back from this one for 3-6 weeks out. It will be the only way to satisfy your newly found addiction. :)

Sounds like some great advice.

Jaws, gives us a trip report upon your return.

For now, CLOSED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.