Please Email Jet Blue to Re-Start AZS Flights from NYC

The Creature

Mar 13, 2013
I am also very frustrated that Jetblue got rid of this flight. It was affordable, convenient and comfortable.

I ended up in Cabarete last time and it was also a lot of fun. The thing I missed most about LT were the quads but I found I didn't really NEED one in Cabarete but things would have been more fun with one. Even though the quads were not so prevalent, I found a car rental place in town in case I really needed one but I didn't want to spend the $ in the end.

If your goal is beach, chicas and decent food, Cabarete is a fun alternative and very close to POP airport. I prefer LT too but will not sit in a Dominican cab or bus for hours to get there.

Rumble2005

Mar 18, 2006
Been looking at that - but would need to fly to YYZ from NYC.

And would be looking for a flights between Jan & April

I'll take another look at that route

Lots of options from Canada. We are flying YOW (Ottawa) to AZS in Feb on Air Transat.
Personally not an Air Transat fan but what the hell, it's only 4 hours (hopefully).
NYC and or Newark to Ottawa are only a 50 minute flight.

I have a feeling I may know Buster Rhyno. Did you stay at the Alisei 3 years ago by chance ?

Lots of options from Canada. We are flying YOW (Ottawa) to AZS in Feb on Air Transat.
Personally not an Air Transat fan but what the hell, it's only 4 hours (hopefully).
NYC and or Newark to Ottawa are only a 50 minute flight.

I have a feeling I may know Buster Rhyno. Did you stay at the Alisei 3 years ago by chance ?
Negative

But we were in LT. And use the playa near Alisei.

When my financial situation gets sorted (always an issue) and vaca schedule for 2018 is somewhat planned - I'll see what I can do for a DR trip.

Plan for 2018 is DR & F1 Race in Monaco (sobrino has connect for tix)

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk