Please help abandoned Santiago children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
In the interest of the cause at hand, and many others that need help, I think it would be great if we could get some clarity here. Is this a personal feud, or are there concerns about the appropriations to this charity?

Legal and promised concerns that never materialized is a positive. Personal feud... ? Not really. I don't think that the main people understand or know whats going on. Ya... I have a lot of emotion in this and it is very personal emotional situation. But "a promise is a promise" and when none are met or answered, then I have the right AND obligation to say so.

Remember that I asked that this thread be closed some time ago not wanting to get into details. But I will because that is who I am. Perhaps those that are reading the "now" should at least go back to page 28 and catch up.

Close the thread and let's be done with this.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Okay everyone, let's take a breath and WAIT until one of the people physically involved with the orphanage gets back to us.

Hillbilly was away for some time, and is back in Santiago, and will update us when he can.

SantigueroRD JUST got back into Santiago, he has a life, give him time to assess and report back.

Ringo is obviously disillusioned and has asked for his posts to be deleted in this thread [they contained personal information, etc], and that has been done.

Everyone ranting and demanding updates isn't going to make it happen, the VOLUNTEERS who are involved have to go there **when they have time**.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
With all due respect AE I am sure you can understand where many are coming from. There are many of us out here that went out of our way to help at Christmas and beyond that... I am sure that everyone has much respect for the Volunteers but there also have been PM's going back and forth about the situation so I think that is why many would like clarification...Of course we do respect their time and understand that they too have their life to live...

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I do understand.

I can't speak about PMs that are circulating, I'm not in the loop on those.

Hopefully someone will update us soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.