plz help me understand my dominican gf

patrick49000

Mar 7, 2022
paris
Hello,

I am french, 47 years old man, and I have a dominican gf since 2 years now... We love to spend time together even if it s on internet and it s tough, we really try to act as a normal couple and stay strong. She is currently home; it's the second time she come here and she stay for 1 month, we are at the second week already.

Few days ago, we were just watching a series in tv and enjoying. On the show a woman just fight 3 men alone and beat them out... I laugh and said how unrealisitic it was but she was not agree and said for example she is convinced she could handle me. I laugh more telling her nicely im a 5'7 man while she is 5'5 . I love to tease her, it s how we laugh and getting close together. She said that even if she has no martial art background she could win vs me because she has been a ballerina when she was on her 20's. I laugh and tease her imitate her doing ballerina dance but it didnt make her laugh. She didnt show she was mad but i feel the ambiance started to be a bit more "electrical".. She said fine, if it's that I challenge u and she put a bet on it. Of course i refuse, telling it s going too far (but that im still stronger)but she insist and finaly i said ok let's try it if you dare, i'll be soft..

So we fix the rules, no punch, only kick and soft ones. 1 point for kick in the leg, 2 points for belly and 4 for the head, first to score 15 points win, I agree. For the bet, the looser ll have to do all the chores for the next 2 weeks... Ok no problem... It was in good ambiance but in the same time with a bit of tension. I know she is competitive because we did play some video games and I am a bit too...

So it start, at first we were going slow but we dont like to lose and so I quickly took it seriously, and so she does. I confess it was tougher than i imagine, even if she is petite and she cant reach my face she is energic and have a lot of speed... In the beginning I was winning so I teased her. But slowly I started to feel more and more tired while she was still looking fresh.

After couple of minutes, i was really tired and she was slighting winning, getting close to the 15 points. She was bragging while smiling and i feel a bit like a d*ck.. She is 34 while im 47 Then, while i was about to kick her, she send me really her foot right in the stomach pretty hard.. I fall on my knees, she laugh and started to count while she was just skipping... i had my breath cut I just couldnt get up... She laugh and tease me while celebrating by doing ballerinas moves... I had trouble to breath and after maybe 1 minute she help me to get up and put me on the sofa, being pretty satisfied about herself...

Since that, it's strange but she really act bossy with me... ok it s a part of the deal that i have to make the chores but she s like having pleasure telling me to do this or to do that...It's like something has change. if I try to talk her about it she just start to be mad and to say that she win and i need to listen to her... I dont really know how to deal with that..

Do you have an idea of what did happen in her mind?

Thx

korejdk_again

Mar 26, 2019
No bueno froggy, sorry papi....Dominican man doesn't do chores, period...he does not do "bring home the bacon and cook it too"

Community Verified icon

Reactions: Peterj

Northern Coast Diver

Private Scuba Guide
Feb 23, 2020
Sosua
She now understands that you are foolish enough to get involved in a situation that you can't win.
She also considers you to be a loser. This was not well planned on your part. Best of luck!!

Reactions: chicagoan14

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. Suddenly, the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."
The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want." The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports to the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust every natural resource I have made. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and glorify me."

The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
It won't get better from now on....and never back to the old "situation".
My 2 cents: break if off before there are (financial) consequences....which definitely will come....

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Dont fret..... if you had won, then you would have been in a world of poopoo.

Reactions: drstock

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Wow! And after that dumb f'ing event you go to a public forum seeking love lorn advise? You should thank whatever god you pray to that she didn't kick you in the head for four points! With her agility it was game over before you took a knee.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I've no doubt all of this guys friends are foreigners. No Dominican man is going to respect a guy who lets a women boss him around.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Key phrase buried in the first post: I laugh and tease her imitate her doing ballerina dance but it didnt make her laugh.

I learned long ago not to make fun of a Dominican woman and/or laugh at her. I once lost a good woman for doing that.

• Wow
Reactions: bob saunders

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
You are lucky you lost.
She is gone, its over.
Next get to the nearest gym.
Look up Asperger's Syndrome.
No one appreciates being ridiculed and you got the pay back.
Before you say and do things you need to ask yourself if opening the mouth is a good idea other than eating.
Look up Asperger's Syndrome.
Cute story.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I once saw a video of 3 PN's really struggling to subdue a woman they were trying to arrest in a barrio. These Dominican women are strong and feisty!

Reactions: CristoRey

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Foreigners end up getting killed for thinking its a game down here. He should know better.

Reactions: 19_north

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Key phrase buried in the first post: I laugh and tease her imitate her doing ballerina dance but it didnt make her laugh.

I learned long ago not to make fun of a Dominican woman and/or laugh at her. I once lost a good woman for doing that.
I've noticed the same thing. Dominican women do not take well to being disrespected.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast

Bingo. I thought the same thing…… he should have known to back off when she wasn’t amused.

Reactions: cavok