Polygamy, Cheating, and the Dominican Man

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
My wife's grandfather had 2 wifes, living 1 street apart and both women were friends of each other. When I first met her "aunts" I commented on their different features and then it was all explained to me.
Her cousin Ramon( Don Juan) has 5 children from 4 different women and lives permanently with none of them, but still has relationships with 3. He does pay for the childrens schooling and clothing, but nothing else. My wife know many people with dual marriages but she also says she knows many Dominican men that are faithfull to their wives also.

leja

Oct 16, 2002
Nickie?

I was a public health worker?

That involves a lot of things, but mostly education?talks about nutrition, the disease cycle, benefits of breast feeding, and also definitions, risky behaviors, and preventative practices concerning HIV/AIDS (a topic I just barely brushed upon there?wish I had had more time to get into it?there?s a lot of need). A lot of other things too?trash removal projects, the construction of latrines, water safety?I think you get the picture :)?

~Leja

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
what is all this talk

a count in lower saxony (august der starke) had over 2000 children
i bet the saudi king has a couple of thousand too
ask hillbilly how many karl der grosse had
and those are all highly regarded man
X

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Sex...innuendo....infidelity....what would the internet be without it....would there be any posters on DR1 if there was no discussion on porking and forking and cheatin'...?...is that all that there is to contribute here?...dont you people get tired of the same stuff over and over again?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"X-Boy",Throw away that bottle of "STUPID PILLS" you have been taking lately!!!

I bet the Saudi King takes care of his children,and those other guys from the "Middle Ages" did too! We are talking about the common practice among the Dominican poor of men fathering lots of babies with lots of women then doing nothing to help those children.The same behavior has torn the American inner-cities apart!If I lived in Chicago,my sons would not be out on the streets at midnight selling drugs and killing eachother.No father in the house,the "Streets" become the "father".CRIS