Positive and negative experiences with giving demonstrations with our dogs

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Would the tyres of his bike be susceptible to broken glass tastefully arranged on the road in an artistic pattern? Course if you drive out that way, you'd have to clear it up to protect your tyres....complaining all the while about these bikers who throw their Presidente bottles. Well it couldn't be yours, could it? He's the one who is observed borracho.........:cheeky:

There's also the invisible wire across the road at neck height (you have to measure precisely) - don't worry, it doesn't garotte anyone. Does give them a bit of a sore throat though.....;)

if he is going fast enough, and its the right kind of wire yes it will!.. want to know what type give me a pm

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
lol... I started to think about crow's feet ( in dutch), probably they are called parrot's feet over here, which are essentially small metal tripods, and quite sharp...., perfect to puncture tires, and designed to do so...

On the other hand he is driving a quad with off-road tires, so we would need long spikes..., and it seems such a mess to clean them up every time....

btw... we are saturday, and have not seen porky... of course it rained most of the day...:ermm:

board full of nails like the military use over by the fronter. claim its one of theirs

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
might be easier to invite him round for tea and discuss the matter

let me guess... you are british and civilised... well, that was not really a guess, as I knew the british part, but was somewhat surprised about the civilised you sleeping with iguana's, sitting on chicken eggs, and growing funny fruit in your garden.... :bunny:

just joking, but JR knows that about me... (I really fooled him...)

I honestly cannot see myself sitting on the patio sipping tea, and eating scones or munching on cucumber sandwiches, trying to discuss this issue with an oaf...

All people who know me, will testify I'm an extremely patient person, avoiding fights where possible (I had enough of those in my professional career...), am always trying to see the good in people... but once you step over the line of being civil, or show how stupid you really are... and get me upset...

I'm willing to take a lot, have polite conversations about any subject, but once you step over that famous line, you will have one formidable adversary...

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
I take no responsibility for the results but, if you observe the direction from which "he" usually approaches the fence, dig a trench one foot wide and 6 inches higher on the side distant from his approach, the "head over heels" will be unfortunate but unavoidable. This trench can also be a natural phenomenon caused by water running across the said path and therefore not be anyone's fault but the off-road operator's poor judgement or focus. I live on 2.5 chainlink fenced acres, my neighbor has 5 acres with only 2.5 fenced, not long ago some kids rode their dirt bikes across his lot and one was almost decapitated by an old barbed-wire line that was obscured by cactus growth. Your weekend-warrior might suffer the same fate eventually.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
sounds tempting and technically good advice... would I have to dig the hole to hide him????

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
If I were in your situation and "he" became a victim of his foolish antics I would let these have him. ;)