Post like a Pi- rate day.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
500 is not a goal, already passed long ago. wastes resources and bandwidth. Laughter and smiles are goals, healthy for the heart like eating seaweed and mangos. very cheap too, can live on 62 pesos if necessary. life in D.R. is cheap and happy. everyone is honest. all goods and services cheaper... half of the U.S. coconuts are free and can be made into bras. but they hurt.

Feminist Disney, I got fitted multiple times for a bra and I am a 34 DDD in some places and a 34?F in others. It still hurts to wear a bra and there is not a reason but a societal one for me to wear one. I refuse, except for during sports. I refuse b

Pi3

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
Someone wants to stop the show:

[video=youtube;BZhDLM0ZHCc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZhDLM0ZHCc&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

pi2

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
Simple Simon met a Pi Man , going to the fair...

(Those who need up their posts can complete the rhyme)

Simple Simon rhyme .....:bunny:

All these pi2 lookalike posts I do not think!

Simple Simon Says:

[video=youtube;4OjTYTZ8-Tw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OjTYTZ8-Tw&feature=related[/video]

make pi2 posts!

pi2

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Don't keep it in the 'fridge - it gels.
Room temp to pour better,............. also saves fuel by less cooling/openin/closing fridge door

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I'd do it, but I'd need to have a lobotomy first. Are they reversible? :cheeky:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
TTTTTTThats an iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidea...

But we need to take time offfffffffff for food shopping and fffffffamily ffffffffffeeding

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I am not skillled with a machete; my method taugght by my father is to drill two holes to empty the milk. Then crack with a 2 lb hammer.

If you want to decorate your wall with coconut shells, ,give them to the ladies to use as bras, or use as decorative bowls for serving food, growing plants etc. cut the shells and inner in half with a clean saw. Scoop out the inner with a sharpened spoon.

Of course spent shells make chargoal for cooking.

How to Make a Coconut Shell Bra | eHow.com

pi2.
Drilling holes in coconut takes drill. Drill uses electricity, machete no. Electricity cost lots of money, money is hard to make.Wasting money on coconut drill is silly.
Silly - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

The synonym to "silly" is 'foolish" to foolish is "ridiculous"
Ridiculous - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Ridiculous is talking like a pirate while living in the caribbean
Pirates of the Caribbean is a multibillion dollar Disney Franchise movie
Pirates of the Caribbean - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pi2 does not have multibillion dollars so therefore should use machete