Premium for Medical Insurance

bayaguanaman

Oct 22, 2009
932.00 Pesos/Month for Royal Plan.

I changed from Universal to Palic after getting quotations via the agent recommended many times here on DR1. the cost of cover was 50% less with same coverage, and 2 weeks after paying the yearly account (59,000 for 2 adults and 2 babies), the girls were both admitted to hospital for 4 days, I thought I may get stuffed for the insurance viz the fact the policies had not been operable for 3 months. Palic settled without a comment or quiver.

The babies pediatrician recommended Palic as a very good provider. (Dr Torres at the Clinica Obstetric & Gyn in Ave Independencia). 1st class service.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
$1,910 a month, 2 adults, full coverage with ARS Universal.
Meds not included; opted outta that voluntarily for lower payments.

Last edited:

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Wife 1 child 21500 every six months with sierra agent in jardins de gazque. this is for humano plan max no meds, but has dental

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
I changed from Universal to Palic after getting quotations via the agent recommended many times here on DR1. the cost of cover was 50% less with same coverage, and 2 weeks after paying the yearly account (59,000 for 2 adults and 2 babies), the girls were both admitted to hospital for 4 days, I thought I may get stuffed for the insurance viz the fact the policies had not been operable for 3 months. Palic settled without a comment or quiver.

The babies pediatrician recommended Palic as a very good provider. (Dr Torres at the Clinica Obstetric & Gyn in Ave Independencia). 1st class service.

Does this cover medicine or just doctor/hospital?