projects ?OCEAN ONE? and ?HARMONY" in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
What advice should anybody take from somebody that choses the screen name : "Red Angel" ? I surely won't! How trustable are the opinion/sources of a "Red Angel" ? Screen names say a lot about somebody. Anybody can pretty much understand your everyday state of mind. Or maybe this is franz posting again under a different screen name? you only have one post ;) Maybe it's time to find a second or third screen name? Let's see if you have more imagination next time. ;)

If I understand well, you'd prefer ALL the workers, about 100 from what I saw, to be, right now, in the streets of Cabarete with no money to feed their wives, their babies? Let's assume that each of these workers has a family of 2 , we're talking of more than 300 persons that benefit from the construction. 300 young people, husbands, wives, kids, that can eat daily thanks to this construction. And you, from the balcony of your million dollar home, living in luxury, come and whine on a message board about some noise created by these poor workers, who are just trying to feed their young families. And you know well that the construction will be over soon. And that after the construction, you'll still be living in your million dollar home, drinking with your friends around a fine bottle of Cognac, while these poor workers will be in the streets looking for the next job to feed their families. What a loving and compassionate man you are. What a man of values you are. I'm truly impressed.

I say God Bless George Coutu for what he's doing for the community.

One day you'll see the Light, don't worry ;)

I think you need to calm down a little, this is just a discussion about a Cabarete construction project

The response about the Haitiano workers was because a previous op said your friend was giving employment to Dominican workers, which was not true. Incidentially which insurance company does your friend use for all his employees and their families health care??

luz

Sep 27, 2006
Are you ready to take the commitment tonight to help financially 300 people so they can get more food, better health, for them, their wives and their babies ? You're a lady, maybe a mother, somebody that gives birth. I just want your answer on this. Yes or No? ;)

And if yes, how would you accomplish this? With which money and when?
the world is listening to you and the Universe is watching. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.