Psych Meds (Seroquel)

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
jesus, people, stop worshiping big labs and open your eyes to generics!
seroquel is quetiapina, widely available in DR over the counter. under the name of seroquel it is sold in DR at about 100 pesos per pill (100mg).
there are several great labs doing the same compound:
quetiazic (asofarma) at 70 pesos per pill
serenil (lab dr collado) at 52 pesos a pill
quetiap (euro) at 60 pesos a pill
all prices for 100mg. also available in 150, 200 and 300mg. serenil is probably the best.
cheers

tut tut I used to work for some of those big labs and they paid big bucks :)

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
Skiing, that is the absolute opposite of my experience. I have been trying to get some very strong pain killers for my back, I go into every Pharmacy I pass on the off chance, in Santo Domingo, no luck without prescription. My doctor is reluctant to prescribe me long term strong pain killers for fear of addiction, but to be honest I'd rather be addicted to a med than deal with this, but so is life, hmph!!

I injured my back at work about 9 years ago and have been struggling with it ever since... I've have times when I've been off work on bed rest and on heavy pain killers like percocet, oxy codone, dilaudid etc... they incapacitated me... I decided to try and avoid narcotic pain meds unless it's absolutley necessary. I take celebrex daily to treat the inflammation and if that's not working I use the new tylenol muscle body ache fast release long acting... I know those don't compare to perc or oxy.. for pain relief but I still have my mind in tact... most of the time anyway LOL

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I injured my back at work about 9 years ago and have been struggling with it ever since... I've have times when I've been off work on bed rest and on heavy pain killers like percocet, oxy codone, dilaudid etc... they incapacitated me... I decided to try and avoid narcotic pain meds unless it's absolutley necessary. I take celebrex daily to treat the inflammation and if that's not working I use the new tylenol muscle body ache fast release long acting... I know those don't compare to perc or oxy.. for pain relief but I still have my mind in tact... most of the time anyway LOL

Ditto! Ruptured a disc a decade ago and narcotics got me halfway through 12 weeks of therapy where I learned to eat the pain and Ibuprofin and pilates have been my friends ever since. There's got to be a better way than turning into a zombie to cope with chronic pain.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
celebrex, from pfizer, is just another brand name of celecoxib i mentioned before.

i suffer from migranias and there is little i can do to feel better. i usually take about 8 ibuprofen 800mg plus something to stop nausea and something else to relax. so, say, minimum of 10 pills. the only proper medicine for migraines i take is relpax (eletriptan). but it costs mind blowing 800 pesos for two pills. and you have to take two with each migrania.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
what is Dolo - Neurobion thy gave it to me for pulled mussels in my back last time i was there it had a lot of vitamins in it. it worked well. How about the oral colora vaccine do thy sell it over there?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
dolo-neurobion is a simple combination of diclofenac with vitaminas b. serves for all types of muscle and back pain. there are countless generic versions at half the price. every dominican lab makes their own concotion :)

i do not know about cholera vaccine but i will investigate. normally vaccinations are in hands of ministerio de salud publico and no dominican paper mentions vacunas in articles about cholera.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Domingo,you made 3 newbie mistakes in your 3 posts on DR1.
First,this thread is 7 months "Dead",second,you posted your personal phone number,and 3rd.you are asking where to find a "Controlled Substance" in the DR.
Better be a lot more careful what you send into "cyber space",the "Aliens" are watching us!
Cris Colon