Puerto Plata Airport to Santo Domingo

Fiji

Jul 7, 2022
Canada
Hello all

I searched as best I could to see if this had been addressed, but the closest I found was take a taxi or uber from POP airport to bus terminal in POP, then Caribe Tours to SD, then taxi / uber to SD address.

Is that about right?

Father Guido

Jul 24, 2022
SDQ
Hello all

I searched as best I could to see if this had been addressed, but the closest I found was take a taxi or uber from POP airport to bus terminal in POP, then Caribe Tours to SD, then taxi / uber to SD address.

Is that about right?
I doubt you'll get an uber at the airport as taxi drivers have run them off, but all else sounds good if you're looking to go the most economical

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Hello all

Is that about right?
That's exactly what I would do. Be advised that the taxis in PP are cheaper than the taxis in SD. I would Uber if you can in SD. If you wanted to, there's a McDonalds across 27 de Feb from the main Caribe Tours stop. That way the Uber driver won't be in conflict with the taxistas.