Purchase ATV SideXside

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
Like the Kawasaki “mule”. For driving around the streets, not joyriding around the countryside or the main roads. I expect to have to go to SD. Would appreciate any direction to dealers we should visit. (Or stay away from). Will probably buy new as these units tend to be abused and never maintained.

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
They are my preference, but there are none in stock. Polaris and Yamaha also make decent buggy’s but no luck on there website or phone.
there is a guy on this site that helps people buy cars, do you remember his name? Maybe he would help me with an ATV?

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
Thanks Bill, going to see this unit on Saturday.
On another issue, I am receiving another message imbedded with yours that says “ you are ignoring content from this member”???? Didn’t know that could be done, certainly didn’t do it to you and need to know how to fix this.

Apr 10, 2012
Las Terrenas
Thanks Bill, going to see this unit on Saturday.
On another issue, I am receiving another message imbedded with yours that says “ you are ignoring content from this member”???? Didn’t know that could be done, certainly didn’t do it to you and need to know how to fix this.

It's better to confirm with the Manager they actually have it in stock. Many dealers continue to advertise vehicles even after they have been sold and delivered.