Question

anthony

Mar 17, 2010
if you are looking to pick up primo trim, you will have to go to Santiago...
I did go to this gentlemans club in Santiago once. It was huge but very dark inside. I had to ask the girls I liked to walk over to a light so I can see what they look like , lol

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
Ok , ill take your word for it - ill try it out, lol I like to go to the Supermarkets and talk to the girls who work there and ask them what they like to drink in the liquor aisle . When they tell me what they like , I buy it and tell them I hate to drink alone and would you like to join me ? I never got no for an answer and when they come over my place, they then say yes -- Don't judge me, lol

Yeah, and no doubt they all like to drink Chivas!

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Anthony,
You assure us that you are an ace picking up checkout gals for nothing but a Baileys on the rocks but ask us if Cristals is operating assuring us that it's for a bachelor party.
I'm sure that with your velvet chatup line you could even get DV8 to get you a bevy of local cajeras to make la fiesta, thus not needing the services of the Cristals offerings.....
I asked friends tonight if Cristals is working and they assured me that this is so, but also warned me that it's a total dump.

Go to BB's or FOD I reckon.
(I was in Passions tonight for the re-opening but it sure ain't what is was. Let's just hope,....)

anthony

Mar 17, 2010
Thanx for your input Wrecksum . I reckon I will check out FOD when I arrive soon. I've been in Cristals many times - a dump , no but its ok to hangout for a night .