Questions about renting a car

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I wouldn't know about the US, never hired a car there. I was merely telling them how it is having rented cars here for years. By freeby I mean, free, I couldn't care what or who makes from it, he won't find this service free anywhere, and quite rightly you agree with me.

Feb 7, 2007
@Anastacio - I misunderstood you, I thought you were saying it was free money for the car rental company, not other way around. i agree with you, it is a service that costs money and people should not expect to get it for free.

Gemcee

Dec 30, 2009
My receipt from Alamo in Feb. with a car Pickup at Las Americas Alamo...drop off at Punta Cana states that it was $286.02 US. this includes the $50 fee for a diff. drop off location as well as all insurance. Hope that helps a little. I wish people wouldn't get all snooty about giving information out. Who cares that they thought they could get a car at $20/30 a day. That's what the forums are for..educating people not dismissing them and assuming their ignorant because they've never been here before.