R.I.P.: Lindsay De Feliz is missing (Matilda)

Status
Not open for further replies.
***MISSING PERSON***. Lindsay Fe Feliz was last seen in person outside the Puerto Plata Court house at noon on Tuesday December 10th. She was in contact with friends via fb messenger and whatsapp until 2:30pm where her last message to them was she would be home in 25 minutes. She was riding the guagua to Moncion area.

She is always online so when she didn’t answer messages for a few hours her friend called her husband who was working in Santo Domingo and he cane home right away
. She was not at home and her purse or phone was not there either. It did not look like she ever made it home.
She is not at hospitals we have called and the police have started an investigation into her missing.
She would NEVER intentionally not go home to take care of her animals. I was one of the last people to see her at noon and she was in great spirits.
Lindsay is british and has lived in the DR for many many years. She is loved by so many people and is the most generous caring woman I have ever met.

Please if you have any info message me or whatsapp me at 829-302-2177.

She was dressed in black dress pants and a yellow blouse and black dress shoes.

I don’t know how to do pics if anyone does can they add them for me? I will send them to you.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
This is extremely shocking and worrying - if she said she was 25 mins away she must have been in or near Mao when she sent that message.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
I have been to her house and searched the Area. There is no sign of a robbery and to my knowledge nothing was missing from
The house and it was not broken into.

Did you speak to anybody at the military check point before the turn off ?
Just throwing ideas out there.....

Fingers crossed........

Jelly

Nov 7, 2013
I dont know her except for on here and she has always been so amazing and helpful. Sending prayers to her and to all of you searching for her.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Russ Offord called her phione and reports it was answered by a man who claimed to be police, and suggested any questions be directed to the Mao police office. They are supposedly investigating.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Yes, the phone supposedly has been found in a park in Mao and it mentions in the FB thread that two are in custody, that came from the same Russ Offord. This does not look good... :(

Correction Russ posted this:

"Hector told me: “2 people in custody found phone in a park in mao. Have not found her.”"

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
***MISSING PERSON***. Lindsay Fe Feliz was last seen in person outside the Puerto Plata Court house at noon on Tuesday December 10th. She was in contact with friends via fb messenger and whatsapp until 2:30pm where her last message to them was she would be home in 25 minutes. She was riding the guagua to Moncion area.

She is always online so when she didn’t answer messages for a few hours her friend called her husband who was working in Santo Domingo and he cane home right away
. She was not at home and her purse or phone was not there either. It did not look like she ever made it home.
She is not at hospitals we have called and the police have started an investigation into her missing.
She would NEVER intentionally not go home to take care of her animals. I was one of the last people to see her at noon and she was in great spirits.
Lindsay is british and has lived in the DR for many many years. She is loved by so many people and is the most generous caring woman I have ever met.

I don’t know how to do pics if anyone does can they add them for me? I will send them to you.

Russ Offord called her phione and reports it was answered by a man who claimed to be police, and suggested any questions be directed to the Mao police office. They are supposedly investigating.

That doesn't look good but I sincerely hope to be wrong.

Polar Bear

Jun 23, 2011
What else, other than sharing this all over, can be done from a distance?

I know there are many that are helping and would be willing...

Status
Not open for further replies.