RE: Successful Relationships!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
if all of them are sankies. then can someone please explain to me how there are good stories of people who are married to dominican men and women and have had a good experience...... if they are all sankies,,,,, how is this possible? AND u do know this is a third world country we are talking about, and they make next to nothing (300 bucks a month) how could they possibly afford everything without a little help. Im sure the ones who worked out had to help out a bit as well,,,,,, and the relationship has worked.... have you read their GOOD stories....... im not saying i am blind to this,,,,, im not,,,,, im just saying that you cant say every dominican is a sankie if there are good stories to tell! that just doesnt make sense.

why do you say people dont own apartments they rent them? why wouldnt you be able to own an apartment?? he worked in spain for years making good euro dollars,,,, why wouldnt he be able to own an apartment.......

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Ok...hear this...No ONE is saying EVERY Dominican is a sankie...but if HE WORKS in a resort, especially as part of the 'animacion' team...he has 99.9% chances of BEING A SANKIE!!!! Do you understand that now?

How did he get to Spain? Did he meet his wife IN Spain, or in DR??? At the hotel maybe? And she got him a visa???

See the point we're trying to make?? I met a guy in one of the resorts a long while back, that told me point blank that he had lived in the US, married to a woman he had met at another resort, and had been DEPORTED because he had PHYSICALLY ABUSED his wife here!!!! With NO CHANCE of EVER coming back to the US!!!! He was regretting the day he met her, because now he can never come back...Sooooo...he was pursuing every Canadian and European girl he could think of...just to get another ticket out of poverty...

honeybunch...wake up and smell the mamajuana...you've been officially sankified and he'll get you for all your worth if you let him...

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
he met his wife in DR. they moved to spain after they got married.....so ive been sankified because he did what exactly?????? would you like to list what he has done that shows i have been sanktified no one has really pointed out what he has done to prove this. all that has been pointed out is that if he works at a resort as the supervisor of the activity staff that he is 99.9 percent a sankie!

bibi1191970

Jun 4, 2007
you guys are funny i read bellisimas story it ashame but you do what makes you happy but do not send this man any money at all for any reason i myself am married to a dominican man for about 2.5 years we have our ups and downs like any marriage but these people are giving you good advice keep your eyes wide open and make that surprise trip see what happens i made plenty of them and things worked out (knock on wood)

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Maybe they should call me the professor....

Ok, here it goes..... PLEASE DONT BE MAD AT ME!!!

If he was a very Promiscuous Man in the Past 2-years (while working at the resort), and what I mean is that he was "Banging Every Female Tourist" in sight.... but NOW he has stopped and ONLY wants YOU. Is this ok?

How many Female Tourist do you really think he has Banged :lick: since he has worked at the resort? one, two, five, ten, more than that??????

Now.... The reason why I say not to get mad at me is because if you listen to the posters on DR1 and look at how long they have been around, you will have to understand that they speak from wisdom.

If YOUR guy is who YOU want, Then like Anna said, "Go For It"

I for one wish you the best of luck..... afterall, you'll need it.

DAKRA

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Llorame un mar.......

hello

it is so nice to have read your stories of being with a dominican. im a canadian from Vancouver. went to dr in may to get away and met a man at my hotel, not much happenend, just spent alot of time talking. when i got back couldnt get my mind off of him! he called me to say he doesnt know why but he cant forget me. I went back to see him in July for two weeks. we had a great time, and i feel like im really falling in love with him. he told me he feels the same way. i cried the whole way back to the airport and i think of him always. i am going back in november to see him and he is trying to get his visa to vacation in canada to see if he likes it here. if things go good, he may relocate! I was reading the sankie columns and have to say ive been so afraid now. they have really scared me away. but i have talked to him about this and i have tested everything and he always has the same responses........ and i dont have that bad gut feeling...... while i was there i could spot the sankies a mile away and he is not one of them. it shows! by reading these stories you have given me hope that this may indeed be the man of my dreams and the love of mhy life,,,,,, and he may very well indeed be true and not a sankie. I was going to cut all ties with him untill i read your stories,,,,,,now all i want to do is pursue this man of my dreams as he may indeed be the man im meant to spend my life with!

thanks!
any advice you ahve for me would be wonderful as i am feeling quite alone and lost with all of this.
, BOO HOOO, CRY ME A RIVER, why don't you?.

Your story is the same story we talk about over and over and over (pls multiply "over" by 200) again.

Nothing diffeent.

If you indeed read all the Sankies threads like you said, you would be running, away from him, faster than Ben Johnson and Carl Lewis combined!!.

Are you sure you read Hillbily's rules and the Sankies For Dummies" threads?. I don't think so.

Had you done as such, by now you would be thinking that it was written specially for your man and about your man.

Keep in mind we don't know him. We just know of people like him.

Ps: Since Anna is sick of giving me "The Rope", now I will have my ThirdInCommand, Shad"tanooga", do the honors and:

"PLEASE HAND ME THE ROPE!!!!!!.

Better yet, just have it ready and put it around my neck and kick the darn chair!!.

Let my last words be:

"WHERE IN HELL DO THEY FIND THESE PEOPLE!!!!?".

UUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Last edited by a moderator:

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Inquiring Minds Want To Know

How many Tourists do you think he has banged since he worked at the resort?

question_mark%20(WinCE).jpg

:paranoid:

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
still none of you have answered my question as to how you think i have been sanktified? what has he done that you seem to be so sure means he has sanktified me? he has not asked for money, i have not given any money,,,,,,, he has not said he is not going to be with many girls cause of me....... what has he said or done that make u so sure of this?

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
still none of you have answered my question as to how you think i have been sanktified? what has he done that you seem to be so sure means he has sanktified me? he has not asked for money, i have not given any money,,,,,,, he has not said he is not going to be with many girls cause of me....... what has he said or done that make u so sure of this?

If, why you are so sure that he is special, why are you even asking/ posting on here??? You must have doubts..

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
because i want to understand you people and your certainties.... and im not a stupid girl,,,, obviously i want to be careful and this is my way of knowing. and being careful.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
he met his wife in DR. they moved to spain after they got married.....so ive been sankified because he did what exactly?????? would you like to list what he has done that shows i have been sanktified no one has really pointed out what he has done to prove this. all that has been pointed out is that if he works at a resort as the supervisor of the activity staff that he is 99.9 percent a sankie!

Reread my post number 20. You should read adain all the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.