real estate courses

Mason3000

Aug 2, 2008
Doesn't that by default give ReMax agents an advantage over the other "members", why would any other agent join that organization?

My thoughts precisely. On the one hand, the country sure could use some regulation in it's Real estate sector, on the other hand if you let ReMax make the rules & decide who gets a license, that's a slippery slope.

Baltazar

Aug 25, 2011
I never heard about a degree or any document on real estate.It is only a skill which can be got through experience and practice.

Baltazar11

Oct 17, 2011
real estate course teach the investor how to invest and where to invest, when to invest, and how much to take a profit and how to calculate the investment amount e.t.c, it complete guide the investor in a proper way

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Aei

Just clicked the link. Looks like they've gotten some new members, but all Sto Dgo-La Romana-Bavaro still. I had forgotten the association is run/headed by Remax. That begs the question John, do you think the new law would be good because it'd clean out some of the bottom feeders or could it just become a ReMax monopoly?

We just decided to join again as we run the brokarege in a new Dominican company we formed this year where Raysa Suarez is the broker and she represents us in the Associacion. I dont know how they are going to make sure if the members qualify as brokers. But again does all brokers in the US with a licence really qualify. Ok they took an exam. I think the idea is that there will be some exam here to. I think some of the people behind the AEI are Remax brokers but they dont seem to prevent anybody from becoming a member. I would like to know how you think it could become a monopoly. It could prevent though that foreigners get easy access to the market as you have to have Dominican Recidency. I dont know if that is a good or a bad thing.

dom

Jun 1, 2011
there was a real estate seminar beeing held in santiago yesterday, does anyone have some more information regarding this ?