recommendations for Adobe flash player TABLET thats the Best!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Opinions vary. The Adobe folks have a different version of events.

The bottom line is Adobe no longer support mobile flash, so I guess their different version is no longer relevant. Apple built the coffin, Android sent it to the grave when they also dropped support.

If you need to run flash, many companies offer 3rd party apps for both iOS and Android, simple!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
The bottom line is Adobe no longer support mobile flash, so I guess their different version is no longer relevant. Apple built the coffin, Android sent it to the grave when they also dropped support.

If you need to run flash, many companies offer 3rd party apps for both iOS and Android, simple!
Cripes!!!

All the OP wanted to know is how does she run Flash-which today MOST, by far, videos are-on her iPad that Apple intentionally chose to keep her from watching!

troyonline

Jun 29, 2013
Microsoft Surface, what a piece of junk. They cannot give them away, even when offering a $200 trade in.

I guess you won't be flying Delta anymore... However I will because I'm sure they have done a lot more research than you fanboy!!!

[video=youtube;OytPPdu1wUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OytPPdu1wUg[/video]

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I guess you won't be flying Delta anymore... However I will because I'm sure they have done a lot more research than you fanboy!!!

[video=youtube;OytPPdu1wUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OytPPdu1wUg[/video]

Sure I will, I do about 250,000 miles annually with them ;)

I suggest you read why this deal went down. It had nothing to do with pilot preference, but all to do with, let's give you a bunch of stuff for nothing :) It's the only way Microsoft will get any traction, offer massive rebates or give it away, great marketing strategy. Let's hope they don't have another US$900 million write down due to a crappy product.

troyonline

Jun 29, 2013

I suggest you read why this deal went down. It had nothing to do with pilot preference, but all to do with, let's give you a bunch of stuff for nothing :) It's the only way Microsoft will get any traction, offer massive rebates or give it away, great marketing strategy. Let's hope they don't have another US$900 million write down due to a crappy product.

The deal went down because Delta found the Surface to be a quality product, with which they could rely on to NOT put millions of lives at stake. The "choice" had nothing to do with discounted products. There is no amount of discount Microsoft could give Delta to cover the cost of one lawsuit resulting from a plane crash due to as you call it "a piece of junk". Obviously the highly qualified, Delta Science and Technology department don't quite share your meaningless rants. Moreover, how many thousands of iPads has Apple GIVEN away to universities over the years to jump start their iPad's in school program? I suppose for that reason iPads are junk too?

Anyway, the real truth is I am having an argument with an irrationally devoted "Fanboy" who has no merits to his argument, and this has proven time and time again to be not worth the breath it takes to do it. So do us all a favor and get your last word in (yawn) so we can move on...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The deal went down because Delta found the Surface to be a quality product, with which they could rely on to NOT put millions of lives at stake. The "choice" had nothing to do with discounted products. There is no amount of discount Microsoft could give Delta to cover the cost of one lawsuit resulting from a plane crash due to as you call it "a piece of junk". Obviously the highly qualified, Delta Science and Technology department don't quite share your meaningless rants. Moreover, how many thousands of iPads has Apple GIVEN away to universities over the years to jump start their iPad's in school program? I suppose for that reason iPads are junk too?

Anyway, the real truth is I am having an argument with an irrationally devoted "Fanboy" who has no merits to his argument, and this has proven time and time again to be not worth the breath it takes to do it. So do us all a favor and get your last word in (yawn) so we can move on...

Hahaha, so angry!!

Just about every other airline uses iPads, I guess they all must be clueless and don't care about passenger safety etc.

yawn.jpg

Kiss!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004

Isn't that how Apple marketed to schools for many, many years?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Isn't that how Apple marketed to schools for many, many years?

The Delta deal was about dumping product to try and get some traction and PR, not about what the end users (Pilots) wanted. Microsoft Surface is not approved by the FAA unlike the iPad and it will be a couple of years before they actually roll them out.

Schools and Universities buy Apple because that's what they want and need, no because of the price, HUGE difference!

Look at Apple's pricing for education, rebates, packages etc. Plenty of pages online covering Apple, education, the deals etc. I have yet to see any reference to Apple holding fire sales or dumping product to gain traction in education, now and in the past. Although, if you want to see a good of example, take a look at the "Bing for Schools" program :)

leromero

Bronze
May 30, 2004
web.mac.com
My how Troy protests too much. :)

The Delta deal has been widely reported so please go read the papers. Just to make a point that the Surface tablets that Delta said they would get, 1) have not passed FAA certification like the iPads have, 2) It will be a minimum of two years before they start rolling out. My money is that Delta will announce the return of the iPads in a couple of years when the actual rollout happens. The pilots had ample time to test both platforms and not one of them wanted the Surface tablets.

I'm starting to worry about Troy's sanity or if this is a good old fashioned troll. I thought we had enough of those on the board already. :)