RED SOX or Yankees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2005
the Stank-ees need some distractions. how about Joe Torre and Elton John being seen in the men's bathroom at Penn Station alone ? for one hour ? :cheeky:

well what is it?? alone...or with each other???

yeah its seems the socks fans need to make distractions...they dont want anyone to notice they are in first and ruin it!!!

elton john-joe torre jokes show the extent you boston fans need to make distractions. cause having the three top pitchers on your team get bombed at home isnt good....nor does it look like that relief pitching is as solid as they thought.....bob

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Elton: "Don't go breakin' my heart"

Torre: "I couldn't if I tried"

I remember when Rock was young
me and Torre had so much fun

Tuh tuh tuh Torre and the jetsssssssssssssssss

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
The True Measure of Sucess

Hey Kyle:

I am not sure what is going on here....

lets see:

Red Sox ...................................................... Yankees

1st Place....................................................... 4th Place
Everyone Loves Us ............................................ Only NY'ers Like em
Red Sox Nation ................................................ Evil Empire
We're Winning and Winning .......................... $195 Million Payroll and Cashman is Day to Day

I am not sure, but is seems pretty even to me......

Last edited:

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
the Stank-ees need some distractions. how about Joe Torre and Elton John being seen in the men's bathroom at Penn Station alone ? for one hour ? :cheeky:

What does Elton John get when Joe Torre combines a rooster with a peanut butter sandwich?

Sep 19, 2005
dammmmm one ring in 86 million years can really make SOME poeple miserable!!!!!!!!!!

a lot of bitterness over NEVER getting that ring is STILL evident even after the Majors gave in and folded so the red sucks could stop crying...

wow.....even Tony Spranos shrink cant help you folk!!!

it must be a bietter pill knowing the team wont see another ring in your life time

bob

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
funny, i'm not a red sox fan. i'm on this thread just for the jokes :laugh:

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
kyle, I ain't no Red Sox fan, but it's good to make fun of the Yankees; their fans can't take a joke and PM the DR1 owners to have those jokes--and the mod--removed.

Sep 19, 2005
kyle, I ain't no Red Sox fan, but it's good to make fun of the Yankees; their fans can't take a joke and PM the DR1 owners to have those jokes--and the mod--removed.

SOTN....tell kyle if BOB was one of the yankee fans that asks the DR1 owners to delete your jokes????????

The yankee fans take more heat than any other fan....no other fans can take it and dish it out......most are sore loosers

bob

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
SOTN....tell kyle if BOB was one of the yankee fans that asks the DR1 owners to delete your jokes????????

The yankee fans take more heat than any other fan....no other fans can take it and dish it out......most are sore loosers

bob

Kyle, Bob wants me to tell you "if BOB was one of the yankee fans that asks the DR1 owners to delete your jokes????????"

Bob, I told Kyle what you asked me to tell him.

Sep 19, 2005
SOTN...you are beyond any hope.....

Ill try to remember you when you are gone....something....something....but what????

bob

toneloc24

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Your "unbiased" opinion???

You were wrong about the series AND Cashman's going nowhere. Walk away from the thread now!!!

Typical Sawks fan. I guess the Sawks have won the World Series of June AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN................

Congrats!!! Break out the bubbly!!! Woo-hoo!!!!

There's some major closet cases in Beantown, esp. when it comes to the MFYs. "Where is Roger?" Me-Rod. Now Cashman??? LOL!!!

Ok, who is it going to be? -

Starting tonight (Friday, June 1st) the Yankees are going to be playing a 3-game series agains the Boston Red Sox. Who is going to win the Series?

Option 1: Red Sox take 1 out of 3
Option 2: Red Sox take 2 out of 3
Option 3: Red Sox Sweep - Take all 3

Option 4: Yankees Take 1 out of 3
Option 5: Yankees Take 2 out of 3
Option 6: Yankees Sweep - Take all 3

Ok, Tell us what you think!!!! - - - - Also, When is Brian Cashman (General Manager for NY Yankees) gonna get fired?

I am not biased and I live in Rhode Island (28 Miles from Fenway Park) But I predict the Sox will pick up 2 games and Cashman get fired on Sunday night and it is announced on Monday.

:chinese:

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
1, 2, 3, 4, Bums plus MORE! - I can't count them all....

You were wrong about the series AND Cashman's going nowhere. Walk away from the thread now!!!

Typical Sawks fan. I guess the Sawks have won the World Series of June AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN................

Congrats!!! Break out the bubbly!!! Woo-hoo!!!!

There's some major closet cases in Beantown, esp. when it comes to the MFYs. "Where is Roger?" Me-Rod. Now Cashman??? LOL!!!

Are you NUTS? - Rogggggggggggggggerrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - It so old that his wheel chair ramp would not fit on the team bus. I also heard that he hurt his groin getting out of his wheel chair. He's like 90 years old......

By the ways - Did you guys want Nolan Ryan to come back and pictch a few? - Word on the street is that he is working at Home Depot.

NEXT:

ARod - Why bother? - in and out of strip clubs with the blonde. Yelling that he has the ball to make the Blue jays drop a routine fly. Elbowing a player at 2nd Base - Remember during the Red Sox series 2 years ago when he SLAPPED the ball out the the first baseman's hands.... What a bum! And how much are you paying him? - GUARATEED he will NOT be back in pin stripes next year - Even Steinbrenner has had enough of his games.

NEXT:

ARod and Jeeter are having another "Lovers Quarrell" and can't get it together....
:glasses:

NEXT:

What happened to your First Baseman Giambi - His Roid Rage has him out and down for the count - Guaranteed you will NOT see him back in Pin Stripes! - - - Why is he always sweating when he is playing.... This is June... I know it is hot, but he was sweating back in April when the tempature was 40 degrees out.... Think the Roids have anything to do with that? :bunny:

NEXT:

Robinson Canoe - He OK for Now... has the potential to be a Bum!
Posada - He's a bum! but I'll give him a temporary break
Matsui - He looks like he 71 years old. How old is this dude? Another Bum!
Damon - Why do you think we got rid of him? - He's a Bum!

ALL of your pitchers are Bums - Including Petit -

You KNOW that the Red Sox are kickin your buts and all you can talk about is 86 years..... Crap! - If I spent $195 million dollars for a trophy, then I guess I would have a gripe - - None here..... The sox are just good guys playing good ball.

The yanks are BUMS!:pirate:

Hey Bob - Did I make my point?

I forgot to add that CASHMAN is a Bum! - Torre too....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.