Reputable Plastic Surgeon In Santo Domingo

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
There are two Dr. Cabrals and they are brothers. They have lost ALOT OF PEOPLE!! Do research and ask around in DR - not only on the internet!! One of them was locked up in Miami at one point - he is the one that killed that lady from Newark sometime last year...

BTW - they used to by OBGYNs and decided to go into PS. Please ask for credentials - if the doc didnt go to school to be a PS, then you are better off without his services.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Tphifer - usually the docs in DR will give you a lipo with the tummy tuck because of the contour they will want to create. Most likely they will do the middle section and the back love handles. This together should run you about 3,000 to 5,000 dollars depending on the doc.

Fjesus - If you cant meet this Dr. Toledo where you live BEFORE you get operated by him, then why even bother? How did you hear of him? If nobody IN PERSON cant provide numbers for him, then thats a red flag right there. See if he belongs to the Board of Plastic Surgery in DR. They also list their info on there. Sorry I dont have the link to give to you.

Good Luck!

shalinn84

Oct 17, 2007
I and a whold bunch of women are going to d.r to meet with Dr. Roberto Guerrero Daniel who seem pretty reputable and honest. If any one is interesed in going. Or if you have heard anything bad or good let me know. I want a j-lo butt and and invisable waist line. hope i get one lol. Please feel free to email me.

S

sokitoumi

........i wonder what they do with all the excess bits from these operations( I hate to think)

pololo99

Nov 24, 2007
experience

I had a tummy tuck done at Cecip, and now I have a bills from jackson memorial hospital for $37.000. the Dr left some much fluids inside, they have to reopen my belly after three month to take the fluids out.

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
i was watching CNN this past week, didn't some woman die from plastic surgery? her son is some kind of rap artist, she is a doctor, they had lots of money, could afford the best, this happened in LA........... good luck....................

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
i was watching CNN this past week, didn't some woman die from plastic surgery? her son is some kind of rap artist, she is a doctor, they had lots of money, could afford the best, this happened in LA........... good luck....................

That was Kanye West. And plastic surgery here in the US is risky however you look at it. There are so many things that can go wrong even under the best of care that I would prefer to lose weight the natural way or just stay the way I am.

Tummy tucks, lipsuction and stomach stapling are much more invasive than say a nosejob.

For all of you who are considering any of these procedures, you should check out some of the teaching hospitals in your area.

I can only speak about NYC but many of these hospitals do procedures with the same doctors that have offices on 5th Avenue and their rates are much better.

I would look into something like this first before going abroad.

Alexander Rivera

Dec 26, 2007
Hi out their I'm looking for a excellent surgeon in DR?

:paranoid::glasses::cheeky:
HI,

I am interested in having some cosmetic surgery done, I have been through the archives... but looking for more recent info, I was wondering if anyone has had any personal experience with a particular surgeon and are prices that much of a difference than in the states. I am in interested in a tummy tuck, all info would be helpful!!

Thanks!

Alexander Rivera

Dec 26, 2007
Hi out their I'm looking for a excelent surgeon in DR?

:paranoid::glasses::cheeky:

HI,

I am interested in having some cosmetic surgery done, I have been through the archives... but looking for more recent info, I was wondering if anyone has had any personal experience with a particular surgeon and are prices that much of a difference than in the states. I am in interested in a tummy tuck, all info would be helpful!!

Thanks!

Alexander Rivera

Dec 26, 2007
Hi out their I'm looking for a excelent surgeon in DR?

Alexander Rivera HI,

Thanks![/QUOTE]

faith80

Apr 14, 2008
I am looking for info on Dr Roberto Guerrero

Hi,
I am looking to have a tummy tuck and maybe a breast lift done with Dr. Roberto Guerrero Daniel. I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has done this same procedure by him and how long ago and how it looks. Any bad or good reviews aswell would be helpfull.
Please reply to me asap ;)
Thanks in advance,
Faith

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I know Dr. Guerrero personally. He does excellent work and has many clients who refer many other patients to him. Most are all foreigners. He is not so famous for being a bad surgeon. He knows his work good and he is a master at what he does.
Go for it.
AZB

parod02

Mar 30, 2008
www.myspace.com
has anyone here had work done at any of the residency programs in nyc. NYEE and MT. Sinai? I want to look into that first before going to DR. I've heard the prices are much cheaper, any thoughts?

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
has anyone here had work done at any of the residency programs in nyc. NYEE and MT. Sinai? I want to look into that first before going to DR. I've heard the prices are much cheaper, any thoughts?

There was an article in New York magazine a while back about this.

Yes, it is cheaper to have cosmetic surgery done at these residency programs, and it is the same doctors performing the surgeries as the ones who have offices on Park Avenue and charge considerably more if you were to walk into one of their offices.

You cannot go wrong, but there are also excellent doctors in the DR who you can go to.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I know Dr. Guerrero personally. He does excellent work and has many clients who refer many other patients to him. Most are all foreigners. He is not so famous for being a bad surgeon. He knows his work good and he is a master at what he does.
Go for it.
AZB

I agree with AZB. Dr. G. is reputable and maintains a beautiful office in a very safe nabe with clients from the U.S., the DR and Latin America.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Dr. Roberto Guerrero daniel
He is an excellent plastic surgeon who has years of experience. His clients are almost all foreigners who fly in just for his services. He is so busy that he even has to perform surgeries on sundays.

Av. Independencia # 1061
Santo Domingo

Office (809) 221 9513 direct line
Main clinic line: 809-689-7777 / 2222

cell# 809-343-7218

www.guerreroplastic.com

He speaks excellent english.

I know, this is an old post.
The web site appears to be down.
Anybody know if he's got a new web address or if he moved?

Thanks! ... J-D.

sunny2be

Jun 22, 2008
Dr. Roberto Guerrero

My sister and I live in Miami and we both made an appointment to get the tommy and breast lift after havng our children. two years ago we coordinated everything over the phone wit him and he send his choffer to pick us up at the airport. We stayed at the hotel that he recommended with a double bed room. He did a very good job and it was more economical than in the USA. I am very proud to have an opportunity to know this well educated and professional Doctor. His family should be very proud of him specially his daughters....He indicated to us what to do and not to do. I heard about his set up in Puerto Rico, but those are low lifes looking for money that is all.
I hope as well as all my sisters that have being operated by him that the family stay strong and together you should over come this minor problem. My name is Diana Then de Palermo. Ivonne Then and RoseMary Then de Esquea We are all witnesses of his great job!!!!!!!! you go Roberto.......