Restaurants That Deliver in Gazcue

BPL888

Sep 7, 2004
Would anyone have recomendations for a decent restaurant in Gazcue that would deliver to the Jaragua? When there I sometimes choose to eat in and the price and sometimes quality of the Jaragua in house selections are not that great. Also I figure Old Joe Marriott has gotten enough of my money and I would rather support some of the smaller local places. If they have an online menu it would be a plus. Thanks for any suggestions.

EverythingJeff

Oct 31, 2010
www.facebook.com
Would anyone have recomendations for a decent restaurant in Gazcue that would deliver to the Jaragua? When there I sometimes choose to eat in and the price and sometimes quality of the Jaragua in house selections are not that great. Also I figure Old Joe Marriott has gotten enough of my money and I would rather support some of the smaller local places. If they have an online menu it would be a plus. Thanks for any suggestions.

Yokomo Sushi, Sushi Ya, Dominoes Pizza (mmmm....)

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
If you cross the street in the back of Jaragua (Independencia) and go one block up you can eat at El Conuco (first street parallel to the Independencia, right behind the Jaragua). That's almost delivery. And if you really want they could deliver it to you as well.

BPL888

Sep 7, 2004
Thank you for the replies. I looked through menu.com.do and got some ideas. The sushi is out because my girlfriend won't eat it. The Dominos menu has some interesting menu items including bread bowls full of various pastas. I have been to Chef Pepper before up off of Tirridantes and it was very good. It seems a way to go for them to deliver but I can call to see what thier delivery area is.
I have been over to the Conuco a few times and though the food was passable it was mostly fried. I enjoyed watching the Dominican Folklore Show in which the woman danced on top of a rum bottle. The last time I was there the rum bottle broke but she did not miss a beat!
The other place I go to that is close is the 24 hour open air restaurant at the Hotel Riazor on Independencia right behind the Jaragua. The food is simple but they have an extensive dominican menu, ice cold beer and good people watching. That is why when I go there for takeout to bring back to the room I am frequently tardy and half full of Presidente.

I actualy hoped to do this whole thing clothed in nothing more than my boxer shorts. That may be difficult(or frowned apon) because if the Jaragua is like other hotels they will not let the delivey man past the lobby so I will have to go down and get it or involve another middle man to bring it up to me.
There are quite a few restaurants in Gazcue so I am sure I will not go hungry.