Restaurants

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
Sollo Pollo ... Sounds very very good. Pls advise, if possible, exactly where it is? Veron? Friusa? Thank you, jeb

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Its in Plaza las brisas right by the scotia bank. And yes I love thier chicken.

The tropical Express at the Friusa corner ( entrance to "the hole") is good too and really well priced.
Thier chicken is good and you can get chinese food too,cheapy cheapy:smoke:

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Where is Noah located and do not reply with, " In the ark on Mt Ararat"

Noah is in Plaza San Juan, adjacent to the San Juan Shopping Mall. It is across the street from the mall's Ikea and Cinema locations. Plaza San Juan has a Banco Popular location and can be easily found by looking for the bank logo sign at the main road.

Regards,

PJT

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
on the way to monte christy there's a restaurant that specializes in goats....funny how they are in the middle of a desert...all was good...roast goat fried, baked...we had it all and for me roast goat that day...
the place is right next door to another restaurant...competition? but the one we went to was on the western side....

chic, goats are always found in burnt savannas. it is their preferred habitat. it is not strange to find a restaurant serving cooked goat in goat country. just like boiled lobster in Maine, i guess.

by the way, it's Montecristi.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Noah is in Plaza San Juan, adjacent to the San Juan Shopping Mall. It is across the street from the mall's Ikea and Cinema locations. Plaza San Juan has a Banco Popular location and can be easily found by looking for the bank logo sign at the main road.

Regards,

PJT
And there's also Citrus, which is associated with Noah. It has a similar menu, the prices are slightly lower and the restaurant is less formal, but the food is just as good.
Plaza Turquesa, Los Corales.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
And there's also Citrus, which is associated with Noah. It has a similar menu, the prices are slightly lower and the restaurant is less formal, but the food is just as good.

And 2 for 1 sushi on Monday after 7pm does not suck. Bacon sushi roll FTW.

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006

Monday night is 2 for 1 sushi :bunny:
oops sorry I didnt see the previous post above me