Retail Store Equipment? Going Out Of Business?

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
Hi All,

My friend asked me to help her look for some materials... so as always I am turning to dr1 for the much needed help.

I am looking for store displays/materials that would be needed in a clothing store type establishment... like racks, wall grids, mannequins, case/counter etc.

I have looked around and the only company on the island that seems to sell that stuff is Display Internacional in Santo Domingo. Are there any places around POP or are there any stores that are going out of business that may need to sell there merchandise?

Any and all help would be useful.

Regards

S

Stephen

In Santiago

there is a store called "Amado Display" that sells all the stuff you are interested in. Their main store is in Santo Domingo, but the Santiago store is much closer. In Santo Domingo, there are many stores selling Display items also, not just one.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There is a place

Check the Classifieds in the List?n Diario for opportunities like this. There arre usually several offerings for store furnishings..

Should be a piece of cake,

HB

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
LOL

Hillbilly,

Easier Said Then Done!!! LMAO

1) The majority of the things I cannot understand (my spanish is elementary)

2) Most stuff still seems to be in the capital

Anyone want to volunteer to read the classifieds and send me an email if they see anything on the North Coast??? If not volunteers... I could arrange payment of a Presidente???? ;)

I am going to Santiago for the first time ever next week. I will definately check out that store then, any specifics on location????

S

Stephen

Amado Display

Amado Display
30 de Marzo 117
Santo Domingo
(809) 689-0015

I couldn't find the number of the store in Santiago, but they WERE located near the fork of 27 de Febrero (not far from the Central Fire Station and Cemetary which everyone in Santiago would know) and Avenida Bartolome Colon (the street that Super Pola and Ferreteria Bellon are on). The store itself was on 27 de Febrero, 1/2 way between the fire station and the hospital on the opposite side of the street.