riu bachata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2007
The only good thing for me was I meet my husband here...

O Lord, another one...

What ever you do don't go down on the beach at night, especialy if you are drinking the [guards] will try and do anything with you.

Oh, just report them. Is that so difficult?

Also after the disco closes at night the bartenders try to find girls that they can mess around with when they close, ... And that's when I saw a bunch of girls with all these guys taking advantage of them.
Their problem, if they want to be let taken advantage of.

But thank god my husband(not at the time,he worked here.)

Girl, get yourself a life. You have just been taken for a ride... in a big red shiny Ferrari. The only problem is, that the ride is you.

So be very careful...

As should be YOU

Maybe till the Canadian immigration in Haiti processes your paperwork in 6 to 9 months, you will see some light and won't be too late.

Last edited:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Fortunately Rio-San-Juan won't have castro's problems. Rio is DR experienced, knows how to deflect sankies (in Spanish) and although only 5ft.2ins I'm led to believe packs a mean punch............. :) so I pity any guards, bartenders or anyone else who messes with her without her permission.............. Right, Rio?

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
thank you again lambada
i am not going away to meet any sankies any men for that matter
my main reason for this visit is rossy
and to have some sun *england weather is poo*

any man who dares to touch me will get a kick somewhere they wouldnt want!

X x X

the stories of this hotel just get better and better i am so looking forward to my time
*NOT*

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
i had to post this as i have just returned from my 3 weeks of
PARADISE

you will all see that i really didnt want to go to riu bachata but once i got their i did enjoy myself.

bahia has some things in my opinion which are better
the beach
the food *if your a vegetarian and dont like cheese you may struggle at riu where you wouldnt at bahia*
reception

and riu has some things in my opinion which are better
the drinks *smirnoff vodka*
24 hr bar

this hotel is more for couples and i think as i went with my female friend alot of people thought we were a couple lol

all in all we both had a very good time
and i would even consider going back
but id rather go to bahia 1st

thanks for everyones help
XXX

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Glad you had a good time. Too bad you didn't touch base with me - I was waiting for you to contact me!

Willi

Mar 6, 2007
Smirnoff...now that's an improvement. i truly think they water down their booze.

And did you get a massage on the beach? I was there on a day pass recently and a girlfirend of mine went for a massage on the beach. As she lay face down on the table the masseur put his "package" in her hand. And just in case she didn't get the hint the fist time when he went to massage the right side...he did it again. She wasn't sure if the package deal was all inclusive or if he expected her to pay extra. Ewwww!

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
hi Planner ~ so sorry we didnt get in touch
i didnt get a chance to get online while we were there to get your number. :( i am hoping to be back Jan / Feb so i hope to meet you then. *if you still want to meet me*

Willi ~ yup smirnoff vodka lets just say out of the whole 13 times i have been to the dominican i have never been drunk so much, the drinks were really strong and if you ask for a shot well you get about 4 in one glass.

i didnt get a massage on the beach and im sorry to hear about your girlfriend thats really bad. all the massage people were ladies. maybe this is why!

i hope you both had a good time other than that

keep in touch
rio

*once again PLANNER ~ im so sorry*

Feb 7, 2007
Congrats that you had good vacations, and I am happy Riu Bachata keeps staying as good as it has always been.

Status
Not open for further replies.