Robert, please post the Ip of the sock puppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Robert, just tell us who is who. No Ip address but we want names. Please feel free to strip them naked.
AZB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
AZB said:
Robert, just tell us who is who. No Ip address but we want names. Please feel free to strip them naked.
AZB

I did in my earlier post

Usernames are in bold
----------------------

DROfMyDreams, I thought he was your brother?

haitianobeisbol is now a reformed puropapi3, which is cool with me.

Lechero, looks fine to me.

DRInMySoul, who knows?

----------------------

I have nothing further to add, I'm sure you can work out who "DROfMyDreams" without killing too many brain cells.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
So there you have it folks. some people go through lengths to create a drama on Dr1. Here I was thinking you folks had no time in USA, especially when it comes to DR1 Reunion over there.
AZB

Lechero

Aug 11, 2004
New Bachata Band

AZB:

If it's ok with you, I am starting a new Chopo group called "AZB and the Sock Puppets!" I am glad we can all be friends here!

lechero

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Can you see the big picture!

Why cant't some of you guys see the big pic that some of you would go to any lenght to make a person's life miserable here. Was it nice for "yenta" Talldrink to try and gather people around make me look like I fool if I entered the chat room?. Was it nice for all the others to say all the things that they said about me?. As a matter of fact, I had sent Anna an e-mail telling her to meet me at the chat room so she can see for herself Larry and Escott ganging up on me. Call me a sock puppet all you want but I will treat people the way they treat me. You give me hell, I will give you hell. Now, I do have, I think, a little decency in me to not try and make a person's life a living hell, at least not for months and months. I received a whole bunch of emails from people telling me that EVERY single day people in the chat room were talking "trash" about me. Day in, day out. It was not the first time that they were "waiting" for me to show my "face" for them to give me cold shoulder and ignore me. Why?, just because I of 2 posters that I did not cared about.
You think that I am a sock puppet, so be it. But for people like Talldrink and the others, I promise that more people will leave this site. If you guys think that I am a pushover, you are wrong.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Hahaha, you think either Larry or I would bother to scheme against you?

Never was even a passing thought. When I told you what I thought of you which by the way isn't much, Larry never even said one word to you. You don't rate high enough on the scale to rate even a passing thought.

Fact is that you are so full of yourself you fail to see that no one really cares what you think.

I have more important things to do such as taking a crap or watching paint dry to be bothered with you. I never ever said one thing behind your back that I didn't already say to your face a dozen times or more. You just aint worth getting lathered up about.

Enjoy the BIG PICTURE! I would spell it out for you but...

Escottisterical

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Robert said:
I did in my earlier post

Usernames are in bold
----------------------

DROfMyDreams, I thought he was your brother?

haitianobeisbol is now a reformed puropapi3, which is cool with me.

Lechero, looks fine to me.

DRInMySoul, who knows?

----------------------

I have nothing further to add, I'm sure you can work out who "DROfMyDreams" without killing too many brain cells.
Could it be XR in drag? LOL

Scott

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
What's that sound, isn't it the school bell?

Let the BS end here and the points begin!

Closed.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What a moron!!

Escott said:
Hahaha, you think either Larry or I would bother to scheme against you?

Escottisterical
But of course you do. Both of you HAVE to stick together to try and bully people. How come when you are alone in the char and he is not there you don't say a word to me but as soon as he is there, you, all of a sudden grow some balls and become a man and still attacking. What, you are such a little man that you need someone else so you can feel "protected". Remember, as I said before, I don't go your way so stop trying to prove to me that you are a man, because a man that hides behind another man, is not a man after all. I only bother with you because I know that you have "soft skin", baby. That said, I luv you. Well, not that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.