! ROUND 2 booking my 2nd trip to DR last year was a HOME RUN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdsta21

Jun 21, 2008
yeah me and 10 other new yorkers all in our 20's are booked and goin the 2ndddd to the 7thhh catch us at after one everynight....trust me you will not miss us...will be a large groupp all with NY fitteds!!! ahaha

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
yeah me and 10 other new yorkers all in our 20's are booked and goin the 2ndddd to the 7thhh catch us at after one everynight....trust me you will not miss us...will be a large groupp all with NY fitteds!!! ahaha

Have fun, stay out of trouble and leave giving NY a positive note.:cool:

Represent!

mrdifficult

Mar 6, 2009
Is Caberete for the young or old?

What can I expect from visting Caberete in April. I will be staying in Sosua, but i here Caberete is live. I'm going with four of my buddies, average age 35. Will we have fun, or is this a spot for the younger crowd.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Cabarete has a nice vibe, the age is mixed under 35.

Have dinner on the beach first, the scene does not really get going until after 11PM.

Cabarete is a nice change of pace to get away from the denizens of Sosua nightlife.

mrdifficult

Mar 6, 2009
"After One" in Sosua

Can some one verify if "After One" is closed down. A friend of mine did some research online and read that it's been closed.

mrdifficult

Mar 6, 2009
Dag. Well what's open now. I just got off line and I read that Club X is now open. Where is Club X located and have you heard anything about it

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Have fun, stay out of trouble and leave giving NY a positive note.:cool:

Represent!

Is that possible? The best way for most New Yorkers to leave a good impression is not to arrive in the first place. :glasses:

pauliebaby

Mar 6, 2009
thats what us americans say about all of you who come here too!! sureeee, leave your beautiful country, to come to ours and winde up in jail. if you come here for oppourtunity to live a great life for you and your family, then great, contribute to society!!
DR would have a hard chance of survival with out us american tourists!

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
thats what us americans say about all of you who come here too!! sureeee, leave your beautiful country, to come to ours and winde up in jail. if you come here for oppourtunity to live a great life for you and your family, then great, contribute to society!!
DR would have a hard chance of survival with out us american tourists!

Lighten up, he was joking.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007

Cheers

Mar 26, 2009
A quick Q

So for a newbie going from Sosua to Cabarette - what is the transpo option by gagua bus?

Is it safe late at night - or is taxi best after dark etc...

From Another American Pain in the Ass wishing to spend his money and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.