Sad News

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Great to hear you are home. Make sure you take it easy and get some rest. Take care of yourself!
Larry

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
WhooHooo!!!

Hey Chic :cool:
I'll stop by this afternoon when I pick Hannelie up.
Glad to hear you're feeling better and that you're @ home again.
Is there anything I can bring for you?
Stay well,
Amy

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Tiff - just now reading this thread. So sorry about your horrible accident; sounds like you were very lucky.

Make Heather wait on you hand and foot!

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
JanH said:
Tiff - just now reading this thread. So sorry about your horrible accident; sounds like you were very lucky.

Make Heather wait on you hand and foot!

LoL! GG isn't very happy about that and she knew it was you Jan that said that, you or Maryanne ;) Well I am doing great! Thanks so much guys!!!

I have to go back on Tues for a follow up, but then hopefully that will be the end of it ;)

Thanks for all of your wishes and prayers, they sure helped!!

Anna_On_Holiday

Nov 20, 2003
So happy to hear you're doing better. I was going to head out to cabarete today but wasn't sure about that storm. Maybe I'll make it out there before Monday.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
So glad to hear Tiff is home. I hated the hospitals too.
Hey Tiff....Sometimes not remembering is a blessing. Theres so many things I wish I could forget! Milk it for all its worth. Take advantage of all the prople waiting on you and all the attention your getting. Once your all healed up and back to normal you'll wish you still had everyone waiting on you. So take advantage. Take it slow. Let everything heal up properly.
Remember..Life is good!!!