Saleperson needed for a small call center in sosua/puerto plata/cabarette area

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
19 year old women have clearer voices than 19 year old men? or do 19 year old women have clearer voices than 31 year old women? and do 19 year old women have more computer savvy than 31 year old men?

i am not saying they do not. i am just asking you to prove it. show me a study, or two.

Yes actually they do. In the Military female radio operators were always easier to understand. The BC Forest service also uses female forest fire receptionist for the same reason. As for age at 19-30 they are more likely to have current education ( more English) and nobody is more phone savvy than Chicas. When you start provided studies to other people perhaps they might oblige you with the same. As for the OPs request, perhaps he prefers younger people as being easier on the eyes and to train. A lot depends on the age of the customers. Old people hear less in high frequencies, women usually have high frequency voices due to shorter vocal cords so male voices would be better for an aged audience. Lots of variables with lots of studies, look them up yourself.

Last edited:

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
how do you arrive at 15,000 per month?

BECAUSE i KNOW HOW TO READ: Hello
I am looking to hire two salesperson to work in a small call center that I am opening in sosua/cabarete area to sell my cloud project management/accounting software
To contractors who do constructions work
My requirements:
The candidates need to be:
1. two women between 19 to 30 years old
2. speak and write good English
3. know how to use computer/internet and Microsoft office software very well
4. professional, honest, people person type and very good on the phone
5. punctual, reliable and ability to follow simple guidance
Work duties:
The employees will be working on a computer to: research for contractors contacts info, call and email contractors to sign up for the software
Work hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with one hour pay lunch
Pay rate: $300/per month plus one time 5% commission on each sale made
If you meet the qualifications above please contact me 408-3007505 (text/call )

300*50 = 15000

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
BECAUSE i KNOW HOW TO READ: Hello
I am looking to hire two salesperson to work in a small call center that I am opening in sosua/cabarete area to sell my cloud project management/accounting software
To contractors who do constructions work
My requirements:
The candidates need to be:
1. two women between 19 to 30 years old
2. speak and write good English
3. know how to use computer/internet and Microsoft office software very well
4. professional, honest, people person type and very good on the phone
5. punctual, reliable and ability to follow simple guidance
Work duties:
The employees will be working on a computer to: research for contractors contacts info, call and email contractors to sign up for the software
Work hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with one hour pay lunch
Pay rate: $300/per month plus one time 5% commission on each sale made
If you meet the qualifications above please contact me 408-3007505 (text/call )

300*50 = 15000

well, somebody is confused, because 3.75 per hour is not 15k...

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
??????????

The original post #1 clearly says $300 USD a month working 9 - 5, 5 days a week.

do not take the bait, bird. bob saunders will drag this on forever, and i am sure you have better things to do with your yuletide time than to argue with a guy whose life's work is to try to prove people wrong.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
do not take the bait, bird. bob saunders will drag this on forever, and i am sure you have better things to do with your yuletide time than to argue with a guy whose life's work is to try to prove people wrong.

no reason to try, you do it on your own. Merry Christmas.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
You guys all need to get a hobby, 3 pages of back and forth over the man wanting to hire 2 women, God bless and good luck, The DR is not the USA, Canada or Europe, He can hire who he likes. Either you know someone to point them in the right direction or move on.

Over 10 months no less....:p

A "small call center" in Sosua/Cabarete/Puerto Plata area. (as in his house, I'd guess)

I'd like to know how the OP is doing.

I'd be surprised if we hear from him.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Last time he even logged on was in May '18.. that should be a Clue ....
not sure why you guys/ we even entertain these peoples questions sometimes.. they sure dont participate even on their own threads . and yeagh, the "Interview" was probably on his living room couch

Merry Christmas .

Status
Not open for further replies.