Sales person(s) wanted

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
mountainfrog said:
Has this message board come to allow private advertising??

m'frog

In the "Employment" section, yes.
Anyone offering or seeking a job in the DR can post their details in this forum.

knowledge

Aug 2, 2005
Ok, so far from this salesperson search I have had 3 telephone calls. One from Canada (I forget your name young lady, sorry). One from the US (the 4am one), and one from Costambar but the guy's minutes ran out on his cell after 63 seconds!!!

Then we have had those who's time is too valuable to call...what about the sankies??? There's some food for thought!

IS there no-one interested in working in Sosua out there???

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
Anyone who is seriously wanting to pursue a job opportunity will make that call regardless of how much it costs. C'mon, it's not like you're spending hundreds of dollars to make that call...just my thought!

Knowledge or Ty (forgive me if I spelled your name incorrectly) - I'm the 'young lady' from Toronto, Canada who called you to inquire about the position available. As I mentioned, I will call you when I am in the DR a couple weeks from now.

Regards,

Wendy

Wendy A. said:
Anyone who is seriously wanting to pursue a job opportunity will make that call regardless of how much it costs. C'mon, it's not like you're spending hundreds of dollars to make that call...just my thought!
Hi Wendy.
I think that the problem is that there are a bunch of people ot there that offer jobs and then when you call they ask you to "invest" in pyramids schemes and stuff like that.
I am not saying that this job is like that but a little bit of more information helps.
Virginia

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
chit-chat

OK, let's cut the chit-chat - the op has a position for a real estate agent in Sosua and has asked anyone interested to respond to his telephone numbers. Let's keep it clean and on topic!

Last edited:

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
Try other sites such as Aldaba. Some months ago I was recruiting for very specific skilled people and that was the site where I got the best candidates. The service is free for posting offers and browsing available resumes.

I gave DR1 Employment Forum a shot and I will do it in further opportunities, but considering it has not the proper platform to be a Job Search Engine, you can't rely only on it.

Good luck

Jess

Philippa

Dec 2, 2004
job still available?

my family is thinking of moving back to dr. my mother is a realtor in the states. were not 100% sure yet if we are moving,but is the job still available?

comunifan

Jan 20, 2005
www.dr1.com
i would like to work selling properties in my free time, actually i am working, but if i can work with you selling properties, please contact me. i have my own car, i can sell properties in the internet. i know to speak and wrihte in english. i would like to work for a percent (%), like independient salesman.

my name is Julio
Cel.:809-642-8240
comunifan@hotmail.com
comunifan@yahoo.com

louisekilpatrick

Mar 18, 2006
Sales Person Vacancy

Hi,

I know its a bit late but was wondering if there are still positions available for the above posts?

Myself and my friend are looking to move to the Dominican as soon as we have a job to go to.

We are both English and speak basic spanish.

My personal email if lou_85@msn.com.

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards
Louise