Sanctuary Cap Cana

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011

Here is a hotel review. I find the reviews interesting, always like to read others' opinions.

Reactions: CristoRey

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
It is one of the best you will find in Punta Cana. Usually September would be the time to book for a better price. All prices are for two people................

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I have been there a couple of times. The hotel at times runs specials so you can catch some decent prices at times. It is higher priced though regardless. It is adults only which is nice. I am not overly fond of the beach area right at the resort (Juanillo beach is near) but that is just my opinion. However, it is a very nice resort.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
If two people went to Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at comparable restaurants to this how much would they spend? With ALL liquor and wine included at lunch and dinner? Add the room, beach, pools, and other amenities. So for say $250 apiece is it still outrageous?.............You can spend that in any one restaurant in NY or Miami.............

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
If two people went to Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at comparable restaurants to this how much would they spend? With ALL liquor and wine included at lunch and dinner? Add the room, beach, pools, and other amenities. So for say $250 apiece is it still outrageous?.............You can spend that in any one restaurant in NY or Miami.............
I would not spend that in a restaurant in NY nor Miami. So.. There is that.

I do not like and never did like AI resorts. They are not my thing.
And at that price would never be my thing.
I have been to places where they were the only option and vowed just never to go there again.

I understand why those from the US with a week, or maybe two, of vacation a year like them.