Sankie House

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
That Jacuzzi is only big enough for one (well one big assed Canadian) ... I'm guessing she's almost 70... You go girl!!!

In the Master bedroom... (bed is begging to be messed up. don't you think??) ... a giant green mango is displayed on the wall... very symbolic if you ask me. Now I wonder if that is Shiva, Vishnu or Buddha on the small night table beside the bed?? ... that's confusing the heck out of me. Could it be to release the chakras? Hmmmmmm.

I'm NOT passing the Brugal...No way, you will have to come and take it away from me!!! :)))

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Not Brugal ....

That Jacuzzi is only big enough for one (well one big assed Canadian) ... I'm guessing she's almost 70... You go girl!!!

In the Master bedroom... (bed is begging to be messed up. don't you think??) ... a giant green mango is displayed on the wall... very symbolic if you ask me. Now I wonder if that is Shiva, Vishnu or Buddha on the small night table beside the bed?? ... that's confusing the heck out of me. Could it be to release the chakras? Hmmmmmm.

I'm NOT passing the Brugal...No way, you will have to come and take it away from me!!! :)))
Something more potent. You got some good sh!t there Maggie ... hope your dog doesn't eat it, otherwise, you gotta smoke that sh!t (remember Cheek and Chong's "Up In Smoke") LOL!!!!

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Missing features?

Come on people, if it were a real sankie house it would have some other features:

-- a rec room with a bar and mirrored-walls

For those days when he gets nostalgic for his resort days and he want to reenact the resort song and dance for old time's sake.

-- a pool

A collection of Lionel Richie music? Oh no, that would be Shad's pad. :smoke:

Last edited:

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Smoke and mirrors

There's a bit of sankie in all of us.
It's hard to a find a good man, froggie but we keep looking. :smoke:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
What's for her? ....

Come on people, if it were a real sankie house it would have some other features:

-- a rec room with a bar and mirrored-walls

For those days when he gets nostalgic for his resort days and he want to reenact the resort song and dance for old time's sake.

-- a pool

A collection of Lionel Richie music? Oh no, that would be Shad's pad. :smoke: ... definitely not Lionel Ritchie, The Boss or Eagles, YES!!!
Not everything for him ... she needs her very special padded room ...
97083967_86b600087f_m.jpg

Last edited:

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Mirrors are good!

Not everytyhing for him ... she needs her very special padded room ...
97083967_86b600087f_m.jpg

If she's a moreno nibbler, she'll appreciate the mirrors.
For the old mami... there's the jacuzzi... I'm sure he could fit in there! :laugh:
The young animation fan would have to live in her parent's basement for the the first year... close to the mirrored rec room!
The lonely wall flower girl would have her cello to play when he's off dancing with his friends.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Myth informed indentity

Can you really kiss the sankie out of the frog? .... ;)

Well I think that tale of the frog turning into a prince has some impact on our approach to men and sankies. We all believe we can change men and reform sankies. Just as the right shoes will transform us into Cinderella.