Sankie or Resort Worker Talk

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
dee2123 said:
I'm not white and at the moment I don't even date men.

I love when ignorant fools reply to these postings.

Dee, people speak (and this case) type without giving a thought as to what others are writing about. If you are having fun, then that is all that is important. Read the posts that are informative and ignore the others.

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
dee2123 said:
I'm not white and at the moment I don't even date men.

I love when ignorant fools reply to these postings.

Then, why are you complaining? You don't date men yet you are complaining that men won't hit on you. Then why should they? For the mere pleasure of you turning them down. And then you wonder why?

dee2123

Sep 3, 2004
DominicanScotty said:
Dee, people speak (and this case) type without giving a thought as to what others are writing about. If you are having fun, then that is all that is important. Read the posts that are informative and ignore the others.

You are right, Scotty.
I probably should have taken a moment before I replied impulsively as well.
Thanks for the advice.

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
Hey dee2123, in defense of Xamaicano, i'll add that poor black men comparable to sankies willing to "charm" you as a person is what you most find in banana countries south of the border such as DR, but i'm sure you already know that since you seem to have wandered and enjoyed the ride as you have said. I think what Xamaicano was to trying to suggest is that you should stick with your preferences when selecting men and be proud of it! and that there is no reason for you to hide that by bashing US men's behaviour towards women.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
yes.........

DominicanScotty said:
Now imagine if you were on an island, broke, uneducated with no hope in sight. Then imagine that you landed a job working where all the gringas/gringos go. What do you do? You learn how to bull****! That's what you do. If the guys you already know were in this position believe me they would learn how to bull**** as well. These guys are trying their best to get off this island and sweet talking gringas as yourself is the way to do it. Let's face it, it is a lot better then attempting to take a boat across the Strait of de la Mona. It IS a game of survival! Have fun with these wonderful talkative sankies!

I completely agree with this. That is the way that I see it too and yes we can have fun with them! Enjoy ladies! I wish I could. Canada is treating me well these days. ;)

Bonita Morena

Sep 24, 2004
It's true ladies we need to keep in mind that these guys really know how to make us feel welcome and know how swindle us!!! We need to keep our heads somewhat clear and remember not to fall in love!!! Being on vacation for one is hardly enough time to fall in love and truly know if he loves you. These guys like any other will try or say anything to get whatever it is they want!(whether it money or sex...) But that doesn't mean you can't have fun with them the way the use us for fun...
This doesn't mean that all of the resort workers or all Dominicans are the same you just need to take the time and energy to make sure you truly know they love and care for like they say they do!!!

stormer said:
I completely agree with this. That is the way that I see it too and yes we can have fun with them! Enjoy ladies! I wish I could. Canada is treating me well these days. ;)