Sanky alert at Be Live Punta Cana

Status
Not open for further replies.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I came up with for my friend.... lamenting that a girl always finds a way to ask for money afterwarsd...
seemingly unrelated to the 'date night'

It's just a commodity.... barterable, if you will

actually, for the most part , she does not even have to ask for it afterward. it is understood, before, that you are going to pony up something after.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
not always, some guys think like No America... out on a date...she likes me.

Therein lies the crux... and therein lies the nub of RD

Not Kansas any more

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
The big question is: Can she still order a Shirley Temple?

I think we're being baited
fum5wo.jpg

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
We can close with this definition.... should be added to HB's list and stamped on every tourist card

In economics, a commodity is a marketable item produced to satisfy wants or needs. Economic commodities comprise goods and services.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Wow. Dominican guys chasing soup chickens at an All Inclusive. Whats next the animation girls chasing fat white guys.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
The truth is 99% of the ladies will try to hit a dude up for something ( I call this the sucker test)..... but a secondary truth is a significant portion will settle for nothing (except ones good company and great times).....If she thinks shes "winning".
I have seen ladies shut down a relationship over a small monetary request denied, only to beg to restore the status quo....sin dinero but still content and full of te amo mi amor's, until the cows come home....

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Beware of the animation crew at this resort, guys aggressively trying to sex up the female guests at this resort.

Hope you're expe ting a knock at the door tonight. Started locking foreigners up for promoting sex these days:rolleyes:
Is this Cuba Davina?

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Pray that this can not be true!

My absolute faith in the sanctity and sincerity of tourist operators may be sorely tested here..
I'm sure that you may be personally be responsible for this i n-appropriate approach by our finest and best..

Were you actually breathing at the time?

This has the tendency to arouse....

Be wary out there, 'tis but a jungle of unbridled passion and lust !

(As long as you have a few bucks of course..)

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
it why those women came here in the first place. Cannot get any at home due to appearance and attitude. Here they get to feel like they are hot for a little while. No harm done unless they fall in sanky love and get worked over for money.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
it why those women came here in the first place. Cannot get any at home due to appearance and attitude. Here they get to feel like they are hot for a little while. No harm done unless they fall in sanky love and get worked over for money.

you are absolutely correct. most of those girls have not seen a johnson since Spiro Agnew?s days. they come here, get some action from a guy who cannot recognize his name on a napkin, and they feel great, for a while. hey, every girl needs some wheezer, sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.