Sanky?

most of the guys i have seen LOOK so GAY and act VERYGAY
and this is comming from a gay guy
blond hair Eyebrows plucked from hell and back
wake up ladies and guys

That is because they are probably playing up to you if they feel you are gay, fact is most of these guys will do a man as well as a woman as long as it means $$$$$ or a possible visa in their future.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Who are you calling a muppet?
1zzqfmg.jpg

tambo'

Jerzey7

Sep 15, 2008
Thank God for someone like you...Puertoplataexpat...I too have found my soulmate in a dominican man, and he is the sweetest most caring man i have ever met. It makes me so mad when the yget categorized as the whole Dominica race being Sanky's.... Some dominican men, have moms, sisters, grandmothers and do understand the meaning of respect and love.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thank God for someone like you...Puertoplataexpat...I too have found my soulmate in a dominican man, and he is the sweetest most caring man i have ever met. It makes me so mad when the yget categorized as the whole Dominica race being Sanky's.... Some dominican men, have moms, sisters, grandmothers and do understand the meaning of respect and love.

Dominica is another Island.

You are in the sankie forum and this is where we discuss sankies. We do not categorized/clasify all Dominican men as sankies.

Spend less time in the sankie forum, we have at least 15 other forums to read.;)

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004

Most sankies have moms, sisters, grandmothers.... and the girl that just moved with them with her baby is a cousin just ask his mom she is going to tell you it's true. Oh yes......

caperbabe

Mar 2, 2009
What about guys the sell excursions on the beach , are they sankies too ? or is it just the animation team ?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
We were on the beach on Sunday and watched some sankies in action: two fit looking young men trying to sell excursions to everyone in sight, but blatantly targetting women on their own with greetings from the sankie phrase book like "khellow byooreefool". To their credit, none of the women gave them the time of day.

caperbabe

Mar 2, 2009
My friend and I met some wonderful People while in the Dominican Republic . Two of the people we met were selling excursions on the beach and were very nice . We spent time with them and became friends . I don't believe they had any motives other than the fact that they are male and saw 2 nice looking girls to talk to . No one has asked me for anything

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
My friend and I met some wonderful People while in the Dominican Republic . Two of the people we met were selling excursions on the beach and were very nice . We spent time with them and became friends . I don't believe they had any motives other than the fact that they are male and saw 2 nice looking girls to talk to . No one has asked me for anything

not yet!.................

To be continued

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
Yet......friendships aquire over time...you are merely a business opportunity.

And...the fact that you are "nice looking" well that's just a HUGE bonus!!

And if she has money it's like winning the loteria without having spent a dime.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Oh they will eventually.........I've seen it some don't out right ask you but they will offer to take you out and then wait for you to pay LOL some excuse of they didn't get paid yet or some lother excuse they will give you.

I remember my first trip asking Dominican's what good clubs were around in Puerto Plata and they would tell me to take one of the hotel workers with me and my friends. It was not safe for women and they would look after us LOL ya right!! I would say no thanks we will be fine and we went on our own!! I dont' need a night of them taking me out as in the end it's really me taking them out ;)

I have met nice people to but you have to be careful! I have met men who pay there own way and are gentlemen. But I'm all about dancing so if you can dance I will see you on the dance floor and that's it!! I don't sit with anyone I dance with as they they think your there girlfriend no leaches for me lol :) I like the freedom to dance with good dancers bring it on :laugh:

Look just have fun on vacation and leave it at that! It always worked for me!!