Santiago La Cuidad con Cojones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
This city is a open sewer every time it rains the town flows with waste , the reason they encourage the deposit of toilet paper in the trash in obvious, no toilet paper in the street. This increases the chances that you will come in contact with contaminate waste. The idea that tourist will come here is ludicrous. why come here when the native are jumping ship and heading out. City Hall is a waste of time, since those public office-holder always try to blame the guy the previously work there,(even when it obvious that most are on the take) for their mistake. The responsible individuals are nowhere to be found. I find that living here for those of us that are accustomed to a civilized organized, clean city will never stay in this disaster. might as well live in the country side, then you know to provide your own sanitation, clean water and pest control. Those that claim that they have an ideal setting to bring your family, is hype, I know a person that came back stayed a week, and has come up with a disease not yet identify, it affect the kidney and the liver, he spend two month in the hospital and the Center For Disease Control did the testing. Those of us that have no resistance to funky stuff can and will get sick at first contact.
The so called Health Department does not exist, or will ever exist, they are Juan and Jose equipped with a pad and a pen not equipment to take laboratory testing on food. Don't eat while in town unless inside a controlled environment, rats, roaches and flies and the mosquitoes are everywhere.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
DIme como te sientes.....

Contra, quien se hizo "pupu" en el mangu' se esta persona?.

Just wait until AZB reads this person's post....Ay mi madre...Se jodio esta vaina. Wahaha.

I wonder if the OP meant to say "SIN COJONES"?.

I also wonder if the OP's bags are already packed.

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I think this lady is talking about some town in haiti, because the santiago I live in is not like that. This is a typical example of dominicans who live outside of DR all their lives. Then they come to santiago and visit their relatives in some ghetto, then find an excuse to make stupid statements like this. I am sure she is not talking ablut ceros de gurabo, trinitaria, los jardines, paraiso, villa olga etc. She is talking about ghettos where she stems from and goes back there to see her roots and acts horrified. Nothing new here.
AZB

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
I've seen this before. Its her way to maintain a level of superiority over local Dominicans since she can talk about how "its always so much better over there (NYC)". Local dominicans are often intimidated by this kind of talk.

The problem is she doesn't fit in very well in the US since her english is bad and she probably doesn't make much money. So she finds it better to be superior in the DR and complain all the time than to move back to the US where there are higher level services.

Am I right Maria?

Status
Not open for further replies.