Schools?

smitty

Jan 11, 2006
aegap said:
Here is a link to all private school ratings, as conducted by the Secretariat of Education.

Luis Hess(Christobal Colon) is listed as the best school in Sosua(1-B-Excelente)

It's followed by ISS (2-A- Muy Bueno)

and Garden School (2-B-Muy Bueno)
The link you have here is a wealth of information. Maybe it should be added to to list of "Must Reads" for us newbees!!!

Dec 21, 2005
http://garden-kids.org/images/welcome1.gif . Check em out for yourself . I have two of my kids there, iam happy, they are learning fast. they are 4 and 6 years old, not sure up to what age they go up to . If you live in Sousa send them there. POP is to far to take them there every day, and i wouldn't say they are much better,if at all.?as smitty says private school ratings, as conducted by the Secretariat of Education.was doen in 2001-2002 garden kid has advanced a hell of a lot in the past 3 years.

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
greggarage@hotmail.com said:
http://garden-kids.org/images/welcome1.gif . Check em out for yourself . I have two of my kids there, iam happy, they are learning fast. they are 4 and 6 years old, not sure up to what age they go up to . If you live in Sousa send them there. POP is to far to take them there every day, and i wouldn't say they are much better,if at all.?as smitty says private school ratings, as conducted by the Secretariat of Education.was doen in 2001-2002 garden kid has advanced a hell of a lot in the past 3 years.

I have had 2 years experience with Garden Kids, and I am thrilled with the school. I have raised 2 sons in a wealthy New York suburb, and I think Garden Kids compares favorably to their schools. Yvis Fajardo, the founder, is a very special woman, the kind of person who makes a difference in thousands of lives. My wife and I often talk about how grateful we are to her, and how her values and standards are the finest. I feel compelled to write this because she represents the very best of Sosua and the Dominican Republic. - D

smitty

Jan 11, 2006
Because of your great reviews of Garden Kids, I will visit their facility is March to check them out. My youngest son will be in the 6th grade next year.
2 of my daughters will be in high school. (My eldest graduates from NYU next year).
Does anyone have any POP high school experiences they can share?

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
smitty said:
Because of your great reviews of Garden Kids, I will visit their facility is March to check them out. My youngest son will be in the 6th grade next year.
2 of my daughters will be in high school. (My eldest graduates from NYU next year).
Does anyone have any POP high school experiences they can share?

Yes that would help me as well, HS info.