Scrabblebiker Does the Dominican Republic

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Incredible thread & thanks so much for it. I'm a keen biker... from "The days", when I reached the "ton" for the first time, when I was much younger and fitter.... But I continue to maintain my interest in Bikes... Especially Harleys,,, but not like this "Redneck" one:

HarleyDavidsonBike.jpg

For those interested, please check out some interesting bikes,,,, here:

Indian Motorcycles : US Official Website

I do hope you continue to post about your incredible Journey/Advertures Scrabblebiker, & thanks for your Blogs.

NB: If you need any tech help on the new Scrabblebiker website, please pm me. Although a bit of a rebel in life,,,,I am a Webmaster. :cheeky:

Thanks again for this tremendous thread. :)

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
You are absolutely correct. I'll have to fire my quality control department :)

I'm jest cracking up right now with your reply man!! If I weren't such a lady I was thinking earlier to reply to s1mpleton,,,,, "what a prat"/"what a comment"... espec after your incredible journey and how/what you have had to do to achieve what you have done so far!!

However you responded in a much more eloquent and polite way than I may have done

Vroom, Vroom, smell the "oil"....

Or maybe I should reply to s1mpleton to listen to

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man

[video=youtube;sHQ_aTjXObs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ_aTjXObs[/video]

Laughing_hard.gif

s1mpleton

Dec 24, 2013
my apologies lady pat. i just prefer equentro beach myself. was not trying to be a prat. i thoroughly enjoyed living vicariously through her minds eye.