Searching For My Biological Father!

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
A leap of faith

You may want to visit with your mother, her family, and friends from the barrio where she lived or grew up.

This is a leap of faith, but you may want to check records at the hospital, if any, of your mother's stay that may include her barrio address that may lead to sources of more information.

One thing about Dominican society is it loves to gossip incessantly about every minute detail of everyone's life. There are eyes and ears everywhere. Because of this behavior there are especially elders who are encyclopedias of people information. If your father is a tall Caucasian man with blond hair and blue/green eyes he may be remembered well. It is a matter chance to find a good source.

Good Luck and Regards,

PJT

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
btchs like you should be slapped HARD in the face THINKING you're some kind of hero!

so what yo baby daddy ain't shhh towards you? so what yo daddy ain't shhh towards you?

give the child a CHANCE to know her dad without you being all bitter and whatever!

Well, her dad was not working, stealing money from me and jumping on me with a knife in front of his beloved little daughter, i dont think she would benefit from knowing that person. After i left he has never sent a $ for her, not even for b-day or x-mas... So give me a reason why should she talk to that mofo? What comes to my dad... I tried.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Who raised the OP? Did her mom give her up for adoption or did relatives raise her? If it were relatives why doesn't the OP ask them? It was said that her dad tried to see her so I assume someone must know a name.
This is a strange story but I sincerely wish that the OP will find her father just hope it will be a better experience then when I got to know my real dad. Sometimes it is better to leave the past behind. :ermm:

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
To the OP, you said your mother's name WAS Divina Amparo Frias is it because she's deceased or
was that her maiden name (is she married now?). Also if your father is caucasian it can be assumed that he may no longer be in the country and could've gone back to his native country. Do you know his place of birth?

If the info you provided in your post is all you have then I don't see how on earth you intend to find your biological father.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Well, her dad was not working, stealing money from me and jumping on me with a knife in front of his beloved little daughter, i dont think she would benefit from knowing that person. After i left he has never sent a $ for her, not even for b-day or x-mas... So give me a reason why should she talk to that mofo? What comes to my dad... I tried.

Wait...don't tell me, when you chose this wonderful Man to sire your daughter he had an MBA, a BMW a condo and treated you like a Queen and then somehow regressed as the relationship matured without him, quit his job, bought a knife and lost all respect for you through no fault of your own.

Get in line.

LegendaryXD

Sep 28, 2013
Just heard a lot of stories where kids were trying to find mother/father who didnt bother to really find them the whole time, finally kid finds the parent only to see that the person doesn't want to know them, doesnt care, is an alcoholic or even worse. Usually kids have high expectations imagining how their parent will bust in tears and embrace the lost child... And often that doesnt happen. So id save myself from a disappointment. I have my father and know where he is but he has 4 more kids with other woman and doesn't really care about me. I had him here with me in DR for a year hoping to establish closer relationships we barely even spoke and he said he doesnt want to stay here and wants to return to his other family. Seriously he had a life time without you in his life, you are strangers basically. And there was a good damn reason why your mother did not want to see your dad and left his ass long time ago. I took my child away from her daddy. I know when she grows up she will want to find him but id like to save her from that heartache... I know if i didnt see my father and found him now i would be seriously disappointed.

I completely disagree. My mother lives in DR and I have inly come in contact with her in the last few months and we get along great. I believe the OP should search for his dad because if the Op never, it may be the one thing that the OP regrets.

Sent from my sexy electronic device,

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Wait...don't tell me, when you chose this wonderful Man to sire your daughter he had an MBA, a BMW a condo and treated you like a Queen and then somehow regressed as the relationship matured without him, quit his job, bought a knife and lost all respect for you through no fault of your own.

Get in line.

No, he was 10 years older than me, a good liar and i was 19 growing up as an orphan. I just didnt know better. I was giving him a chance for 8 years and left him after i grew balls for that move. Forget about me, where is the OP?

skinny36

Mar 2, 2010
best of luck to you................i hope you find him....it would keep me wondering too even if the outcome isn't what i hoped for, at least its closure......

Hello I am searching for my biological father. I was born in 1975 in the Dominican Republic in the hospital Dario Contreras. My mother's name was Divina Amparo Frias; she was 18 years old when she gave birth to me. She left to the United States shortly after I was born. I was told that my father tried to see me but she refused. So I am hoping that he is searching for me just as I am searching for him. According to many that saw him, he is tall Caucasian man with blond hair and blue/green eyes. Anyone one that may have any information, please contact me or can give me any idea or guide me on how to find him. I really appreciate it. Thanks. Yecenia.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
Yecenia, good luck on this important quest. i met my father at the age of 29. early internet, so I bought a CD of telephone numbers nationwide. He had an uncommon name and there were only about a dozen. I called each one. It wasn't everything I expected and hoped for. Nor was it as bad as I feared. He was just an irresponsible person who made bad choices. he answered my calls, I went to visit. But he never initiated anything. i am very glad I did. Knowing is better than not knowing.

BTW, someone in the family knows who he is. Your mom was in a tough spot back then. You can find your birth registration. DR keeps records. Were you baptized? church records.

good luck dear. get back to us sometime. Believe it or not, but this group can help. Just need a thick skin.

looking4dad

Feb 6, 2014
Unfortunately my mother died when I was 3 years old (1978). The civil birth records shows another man being my dad. I need to find a way to put my story out so others could read it and someone might remember the story of my mom and dad. They must have dated at some point and someone must have known about their relationship.

Thanks, Criss.

looking4dad

Feb 6, 2014
Yes, I know. It's kind of searching for a needle in a haystack but I have to start somewhere. I will upload a baby picture of me and one of my mom.

looking4dad

Feb 6, 2014
You only live once. It's okay if it doesn't turn out to be what I expected but at least I completed my quest. I am literally an orphan who do not know any of my biological relative other than my mom who died when I was 3 years old. It will be nice just to find out.

looking4dad

Feb 6, 2014
Yes, I am searching elsewhere as well. This is not the only route. Thanks, I wish me luck as well. Yes it's true not knowing does consume people; it has to me!

looking4dad

Feb 6, 2014
I am glad you noticed it's a strange story because it is to me too that's why I decided to search the truth. I have numerous time asked the people that raised me information about my mom and dad. No one knows anything. They couldn't even tell me story about my mom. They don't even look like me. I should have started the search aggressively many years ago.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
yecenia, in the meantime you could do a dna thing from ancestry. That will give you some demographic info. and possibly a match and you could track him that way. it's about 100 bucks. another needle in a haystack.

If an aunt or ousin knows which church you got baptized. or just take a guess as the same church as a cousin. Go there and look at the records from around your birth date... Without exposing too much detail where were you born? Santo Domingo? or another small city?