Security Man Slain

Jul 28, 2014
Geez, are all the papers that graphic? I almost lost my breakfast when I opened the link. Here I am in the arctic, chained to my desk for 5 more weeks, dreaming of sun and sand and sh*tty bread and now this.

It's not just a Dominican thing, many other Latin America countries will have graphic pics in their media

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
and even worse if they have no problems killing someone...

That is the part that concerns us all. We are surrounded by people who will kill us for 1000 pesos. We are talking about people with no work ethic, they all come from dysfunctional families have vices, addictions and use poor family planning they are also completely numb to death and suffering.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
That is the part that concerns us all. We are surrounded by people who will kill us for 1000 pesos.

you are greatly exaggerating. i've seen articles about people being killed for much less, including an argument about falling 5 pesos short of a complete payment for something.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
it's the curse of hollywood. one sees worse stuff in the movies, over and over again. in time a video of a real death seems like cheap special effects from made for tv b-class movie.
Don't forget the video games.