Set it up DR1 get together

gary80vette

Apr 8, 2003
:nervous: :classic: :cool:

Thanks, we'll take that as an invite. Don't worry the British flag shorts and t-shirt won't be travelling with me.

Keep me posted of date (20/21?) time and place and we'll be there. I know I can remember how to drive to Sosua and Cabarete - fast and dangerous are the road rules if I recall correctly.:mad:

Cheers

Gary

Newbies

Certainly not a problem here, join in. I will work on the details with Xanaduranch after I get through all the emails and suggestions I have received.
20th would be great since it is the wardens b'day but HB cant make it that day so I wanna hook up with the ole codger and have his availability marked down.
Xanadu and I wil work on it via mail and post results asap.

We also must remember my health, only a few pops for me!
Saturday its 55 and wanna be alive.

Last edited:

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
XR...

XR,

If as usual the decision is made the same day of the event... email it to me... so I show.

GG

DR1 ers the Date is set

The date is set for November 20th at 3 pm till whenever you want but we will be outta there by 6 pm,

<b>Xanaduranch</b> will post the location, I am asking him to set up the spot at either Rocky's or Eddy's or wherever. He and Alba have been a great help to us, we really appreciate his efforts.

<b>The choice is up to him.</b>

Remember it is the Warden's Birthday, help us celebrate it.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
The Warden's Birthday Bash: Where to Go?

Hlywud and His 'Warden will be here for a little R & R in November and we've set up a small get-together from 3PM to 6PM on Thursday the 20th of November in Sosua.

Where to go? I wouldn't mind a little pool at Eddy's, but Marco has good wine! Wud left it up to me so I am doing the Dominican thing and passing the buck.

Who's planning on stopping by? Where would you all like to go?

Tom (aka XR)

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Rocky's would be nice, I have an appointment with some soon to be emptied Presidente bottles.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I think a formal poll is silly. Just point me in the right direction on the 20th.