Sex 4 Money

cali

Jan 1, 2003
politics

if we start talking about Castro, I would need a whole new web-site for his greatness. I do not even want to get into it.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I wasn't referring to Fidel Castro. I was talking about a poster named Fidel that came on here and couldn't string a sentence
together but with each post he got better and better.The thread was closed and he disappeared.

swake

Oct 27, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
I wasn't referring to Fidel Castro. I was talking about a poster named Fidel that came on here and couldn't string a sentence
together but with each post he got better and better.The thread was closed and he disappeared.

And he definitely was more creative!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Collie",when was the last time you were in Cuba?

Castro has done such a wonderful job! No food,no medicine,no nothing! I went to see for myself.(Unlike you,I don't comment about something I no nothing about!) There is no life in Cuba! Good people,bad Dictator!Things will change soon,thank God!So shut the FFuck-Up!CRIS

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
cali said:
just to show you how arabs are disrespected, YOU ALL STARTED making fun of me and my questions/comments the moment you knew I was arab.

Wrong, you are being "picked on" because we don't respond well to BS. And because each of the threads you started have been too outlandish to be taken seriously. You are enjoying jerking us around; we are enjoying playing the game.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
He is not for real guys. He is just playing with you all and all are falling for his tricks.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
That's been obvious to most from the start AZB. But it has been entertaining to occasionally join in the game.

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
C'mon Cali... you haven't fooled anyone on the DR1 board. That was a terrible blantant post. You should be ashamed of yourself.

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
If someone is posting strictly for attention (trolling), and you keep giving it to them, what are the odds that they'll stop?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
0% as long as he gets any encouragement from people still a little amused by the nonesense.