Sex on the beach... or... infection on the beach... the sobering reatliy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
We are not talking about "unprotected Sex" in the developed countries of the world!

We are ,for the most part, talking about sub-saharan Africa,India,and south-east Asia.Didn't you see the #1 cause of death in the world is Underweight!How many people in the United States and Canada starved to death last year? The World Health Organization tries to "scare" the First World into funding their foolish projects in the Third World by the use of twisted statistics!There is no AIDS epidemic in the United States or Canada.Young Inner-city Blacks,Hispanics,Gay Men,and IV drug users are in trouble,but not the rest of the population.A white person in the US or Canada has about the same chance of getting AIDS,as they do of being eaten by a lion!.....Education?,"A Stiff Prick Has No Conscience"! or brains either! CRIS

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
i agree with you criss... i never looked at the WHO from that perspective (as catering primarily to third world countries and their issues) HOWEVER... we can't deny the fact that if we don't smarten up it just might become an issue in our continent.

sexual activity - much higher rate; younger people doing it = stupider people doing it;

and this whole nonsenese of crazy sex in resorts (re- the 16 yr old russian girl that did a whole animation team) i'm sure is only increasing as well. sex in pop culture is influencing how these young kids behave (almost every tv show deals with sex and has the view that sex is a casual thing) and SO... that is the idea that the younger crew take from that.

even if it's ok to have sex as a casual thing, i believe that is only the case once a person is somewhat more mature and at a certain adult age. 15 year olds running around having sex (unprotected) in these resorts where condoms are not as popular could very well lead to such STDs becoming an epedemic on our forefront (if not tomorrow than in the future)....

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
let the idiots who are too dumb to protect themselves get sick and die. A little natural selection around here would be a blessing...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Alot of guys who preach safe sex don't use their own advice. Every once in a while a friend calls me and asks me of a good MD to treat the liquid that is dripping out of their penis. Many guys who are married or live with a woman would use condoms but most single horny guys would have unsafe sex if the cute woman was ready and no condoms were available at that moment. Many married men would also take the risk if the timing was right and no condoms were available. This happens on daily basis. They have sex then pray to god nothing happens. If they do get a disease / infection (not HIV) they usually blame it on their girlfriends or wives. Alot of times the wives are also getting side action so they don't make a big fuss over it. I am not only talking of dominican men here. Most guys, if they come out clean, would continue to indulge in unsafe sex bahavior until they will catch something. 90% of the time its some bacterial infection, one of the 3 common types: NSU, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and they can be treated with an anti-bacterial shot and a few pills. The infection is gone in 3 days or less. What you need to worry about is herpes, Hepatitis and genetal warts etc. They are trouble-some.
I my opinion, AIDS is a homosexual / drug user's disease. I have yet to meet a normal heterosexual drugfree person who has died or suffering from AIDS. Yeah, there are many closet cases who are happily married and live a normal life. HIV doesn't equal AIDS. Please note that: There is no evidance that HIV causes AIDS.

For more info on this controversy, please read Jim Hinsch's research on AIDS / HIV connection.

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
JH

JOHNNY HONDA said:

Now thats a combo I can realy go for condoms and suntan oil,hold on its getting slippery;)

JH & Anna,

I didn't realize how funny my post was. I think
you get the point though. Just as you would
pack your luggage for the trip, one would
include all the "essentials" and of course
Jafra Cosmetics!

Plugging away,

Moca

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
HIV/AIDS

I know it sounds ignorant but I agree with what AZB and Cris Colon are saying and what Jim Hinch once said....it is very difficult for a HEALTHY straight male to contract HIV through sex.I know so many guys that have been having unprotected sex for years and are as fit as a fiddle.However,gays,drug users and people in 3rd world countries whose immune systems are very weak seem to be dropping like flies.
As far as condom usage by Dominican ladies in high tourist areas..It is my experience that Dominicanas are much more likely to use a condom than American women.Hatianas dont seem to care whether you use one or not.I just use one with everyone.I hate the buggers but I dont want my pee pee to fall off.
Larry
P.S--the reason I use them is mainly for all the other diseases out there.

Last edited:

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
AZB said:
I my opinion, AIDS is a homosexual / drug user's disease. I have yet to meet a normal heterosexual drugfree person who has died or suffering from AIDS. Yeah, there are many closet cases who are happily married and live a normal life. HIV doesn't equal AIDS. Please note that: There is no evidance that HIV causes AIDS.

For more info on this controversy, please read Jim Hinsch's research on AIDS / HIV connection. [/B]

---------------------------------

your opinion is pathetic and it makes me want to puke
what cave are YOU hiding under? and what stuff have you been smoking???

it's time to get enlightened buddy...

quoted from http://www.hivpositive.co/index.html

The number of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) cases reported each year among U.S. adolescents (13-19 years Of age) has increased from one case in 1981 to 417 cases in1994. Through June 1995, a total of 2,184 AIDS cases among adolescents has been reported. Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)/AIDS is still the sixth Ieading cause of death among 15- to 24-year-olds in the United States.

Although the number of adolescents with AIDS is relatively small, we know many more young people are infected with HIV. Since1 in 5 reported AIDS cases is diagnosed in the 20-29 year age group, and the incubation period between HIV infection and AIDS diagnosis is many years, it is clear that large numbers of people who were reported with AIDS in their 20s became infected with HIV as teenagers. (Through June 1995, almost 18,000 persons aged 20-24 and more than 69,000 persons aged 25-29 have been reported with AIDS to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC].)

Among adolescents reported with AIDS, older teens, males, and racial and ethnic minorities are disproportionately affected. However, the proportion of females among U.S. adolescent AIDS cases has almost tripled-- from 14 percent in 1987 to 43 percent of the reported cases in 1994.

Many American teenagers are engaging in behaviors that may put them at risk of acquiring HIV infection, other sexually transmitted infections, or infections associated with drug injection. CDC studies conducted every 2 years in high schools (grades 9-12) consistently indicate that by the twelfth grade, approximately three-fourths of high school students have had sexual intercourse; less than half report consistent use of latex condoms, and about one-fifth have had more than four lifetime sex partners.

Surveys conducted in 1992 show that reported condom use actually declines with age, often because other forms of contraception, such as birth control pills, are used more frequently in the older age groups, and/or many older youth are married or in long-term monagomous relationships.

get rid of that 'oh it only happens to gays and people hooked on drugs' view......... did you see the statistics???! from 1 god damn case in '81 to over 400 in '94?? you know what? that's a decade ago... i need to find the new statistics... propably much higher by now.

these statistics are of our young peope, here in north america....

unprotected sex is really fucked up, get out of the stone age and look at the numbers.

i'm sorry if i sound like i'm freaking out... but am i the only person on this board that finds these numbers disturbing???

Status
Not open for further replies.