Short Term Apartments in Santo Domingo

andyt

May 28, 2003
Does anyone have current information on short term apartment rentals in Santo Domingo? I am looking for the end of December or the beginging of January. I would be renting for one or two weeks. I would be looking for something with internet access and backup power. Thank you very much for your help.

andyt

May 28, 2003
Apartments

I filled out the forms to see about staying there for my last trip but got no response. Do you have any contact information for them.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I filled out the forms to see about staying there for my last trip but got no response. Do you have any contact information for them.

Several weeks ago I requested additional information and received no response also.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Ad of lately we have been inundated with spam. It's the talk in all the webmasters communities I frequent. It's an all out war. Anyways, a lot of legitimate emails have ended in my spam inbox, my apologies if I hadn't replied to you, maybe the email ended up in my spam box, but it could also be that I did reply and my email ended in your spam box. I guess we'll have to go back to telegrams. :(

Please send me a PM, I'll reply to you through DR1, that way the message won't get lost.

Everett

Jun 8, 2006
Those suggestions are beautiful but a bit pricey - any other more modest suggestions?

andyt

May 28, 2003
Malacon Apartments

I would like to get more information about the apartment rentals on dr1.com/rentals (Misc ID: MaleconApt). I tried using the form but it was giving errors. Is there an email address I can send to or can someone pm me?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I would like to get more information about the apartment rentals on dr1.com/rentals (Misc ID: MaleconApt). I tried using the form but it was giving errors. Is there an email address I can send to or can someone pm me?

What errors did you get?

I just tested the form it works 100%.

I would try again.

OrchidSara

Aug 21, 2006
ApartHotels

You might want to check out "aparthotels" - various around town - I checked out about 5 earlier on in the summer, all were pretty horrible and soulless, around $800 / month or $200 / week. One I liked (but didn't stay there so can't vouch for it) was Casa Yu, more character and nicer, lighter rooms, breakfast included, in Gazcue. Good luck.

macocael

Bronze
Aug 3, 2004
www.darkhorseimages.com
Those suggestions are beautiful but a bit pricey - any other more modest suggestions?

Everett, you posted that a while ago, so you may not need anything by now, but if so, I can tell you that in the Colonial zone there are lots of options, from cheap but decent pensiones to "habitaciones" in people's homes, and some apart-hotels and what not. If you are in need of something, you can PM me and I am sure I can help you find something to fit your needs. The other parts of the city do offer some lovely places, such as those cited by Robert, but they are costly and they are located farther away from the center of things. I personally would find them a bit isolated and sterile too. But, chacun son truc!